Hey all! After some downtime since my last grow, the itch has struck me yet again. I'm giving hydro a shot for the first time. My last UK Cheese that I grew in KindSoil had an issue in veg and gave low yields. But I knew it wasn't the fault of the genetics and the bud that I did get from it was unbelievably dank and outstanding. I have been eager to try this strain again and really maximize it so that I can get that very characteristic Cheese taste, smell and high, but with bigger yields. To that end, I am leveraging some of the best technology out there to see if I can crush it from a quality and gram-per-watt perspective. For lighting, I am using an autoCOB that i purchased from cobshop.net a while back, but haven't used yet. These are known for being little powerhouses that punch way above their weight limit as far as electricity used. For growing medium/technique, I will be using a 5-gallon DWC bucket with recirculating water over the netpot to give it an even bigger boost early on. The full line of General Hydroponics nutrients will be used. I am really eager to see what kind of results I can pull with this setup! This little girl is spoiled as hell and does not want for anything as far as equipment and food. I've pulled out all the stops with this one. Here's the breakdown: Strain: HSO UK Cheese Tent: 4'x4'x7' with carbon filter and Vortex exhaust fan Medium: 5 gallon DWC bucket with submersible pump running water directly up onto rooter plug. heavy duty air pump(good enough for four buckets, using all four air stones and pump in this one bucket). Hydroton in netpot, seed planted into Rapid Rooter plug. Lighting: One standard AutoCOB, compliments of @BigSm0 Nutrients: General Hydro Flora series(three part). Full line of GH supplements, HydroGuard and Terpinator After I got everything set up, it only took about 5 days for the seedling to pop up and open it's leaves. Day 1 was 6/25. I just added plain water ph'ed to 6.0 for the first week as the delicate seedling got established. It has looked healthy and vigorous this whole time and I can see the growth difference from day to day. I have my COB set to 30 inches away currently. Temps have been holding stable at about 73F and RH has been between 50-55%. Today was the first feeding, at a week old. The bucket had a little over 2.5 gallons of plain water in it. To the entire thing, I added 5 ml each of Micro/Grow/Bloom, 5 ml of RapidStart, 5 ml of Diamond Nectar and 10ml of FloraBlend, per the GH schedule on the website. After letting everything mix and settle for a while, I adjusted pH to 6 again. Water temp is just under 70 degrees Fahrenheit and PPMs are at 400(530 - 130, which is what my tap water comes in at) so I think things are looking good so far! Below are some pictures from the past several days of my setup and the seedling. I'll be back with more updates in a week or so.