Awolace vs Eyeoftheworld

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

awolace

Auto Warrior
Feb 9, 2016
Currently Smoking
MBAP
I hate to do this but it's been a month, I pushed myself with this plant trying bigger pot and new nutes to prepare for a challenge. It hasn't worked out and it's been a struggle with this plant but I've had no opponent. I suggest we call it quits, whether that as a void comp, or a win for me I'm not fussed however I wouldn't mind my gladiator badge. All the best to @Eyeoftheworld but I don't know where you are and you could turn up and post anything at this point. I would rather reenter the field and start a new comp.

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
I hate to do this but it's been a month, I pushed myself with this plant trying bigger pot and new nutes to prepare for a challenge. It hasn't worked out and it's been a struggle with this plant but I've had no opponent. I suggest we call it quits, whether that as a void comp, or a win for me I'm not fussed however I wouldn't mind my gladiator badge. All the best to @Eyeoftheworld but I don't know where you are and you could turn up and post anything at this point. I would rather reenter the field and start a new comp.
You win she is out...

Powerful14

Auto Warrior
Sep 13, 2016
@awolace great work prepairing for the comp, i can tell u know what your doing maybe it was just that plant giving u trouble.. im about to finish my second grow.. starting to get some things figured out, and ill be dropping new beans shortly so if u search for a dancing partner... i would consider it.. cheers!!

:pass:

Reactions: Rebel

awolace

Auto Warrior
Feb 9, 2016
Currently Smoking
MBAP
@awolace great work prepairing for the comp, i can tell u know what your doing maybe it was just that plant giving u trouble.. im about to finish my second grow.. starting to get some things figured out, and ill be dropping new beans shortly so if u search for a dancing partner... i would consider it.. cheers!!

Yeah I shouldn't have tried new nutes alongside a bigger pot and different watering regime. I've got her under control now and she's looking much better.

IMG_0780.JPG

awolace

Auto Warrior
Feb 9, 2016
Currently Smoking
MBAP

I believe you have to have three completed journals to compete in one of these but if I'm wrong and @Dudeski turns me down let me know.

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
You know, i thought it was two but if its 3 i will lobby for you both. You both journal well and always have a great afn vibe.

Im out of town right now and not online much. @Ripper can we make this happen?
Do i need to pm you?

Reactions: Powerful14

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
You know, i thought it was two but if its 3 i will lobby for you both. You both journal well and always have a great afn vibe.

Im out of town right now and not online much. @Ripper can we make this happen?
Do i need to pm you?
No just let me know who and what you are growing.. everyone growing the same beans?