Awolace vs Eyeoftheworld

• Festivus Fun has Started
  • The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member Winner is TxRebel or Mark .

• The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member 2nd place is Padawan1972 .

• The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member 3rd place is RivetGrrl.

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

awolace

Auto Warrior
Feb 9, 2016
Currently Smoking
MBAP
No just let me know who and what you are growing.. everyone growing the same beans?
I'm still a little confused who's actually. Up for the challenge. @Dudeski, or both or whatever but I have a large selection of the mephisto catalogue, besides that the only seeds I have in stock are advanced seeds auto blue diesel.

Dudeski

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
I'm still a little confused who's actually. Up for the challenge. @Dudeski, or both or whatever but I have a large selection of the mephisto catalogue, besides that the only seeds I have in stock are advanced seeds auto blue diesel.
I thought you and powerful14 were going to battle. I won't be able to do a battle for a while

Reactions: Powerful14

awolace

Auto Warrior
Feb 9, 2016
Currently Smoking
MBAP
Unfortunately I don't think powerful qualifies. The search continues unless he wants to do an unofficial grow off in the Mephisto forum.

Powerful14

Auto Warrior
Sep 13, 2016
i have some SourStomper and Orange crack at the moment, but u are right if i do not qualify than i am not the opponent u search for i understand.. wont be long though ;)

Reactions: Dudeski

Powerful14

Auto Warrior
Sep 13, 2016
Unfortunately I don't think powerful qualifies. The search continues unless he wants to do an unofficial grow off in the Mephisto forum.
you are right i do not. maybe an unofficial grow-off would be cool also just to get into the swing of it. Something for me to ponder

awolace

Auto Warrior
Feb 9, 2016
Currently Smoking
MBAP
I'm happy to do an unofficial grow off in the Mephisto forum if you like. I had to bin my sour stomper bean though as I think they were dud. I have quite a few strains but not orange crack.