• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

BC SeedKing BC Mango Grow/Smoke report(outdoor)

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
SeedBank :
BC Seed King

Strain:
BC Mango

Soil/hydro:
Soil in the ground.

Nutes:
4 wheelbarrow loads well rotted horse manure and foxfarm tiger bloom an trio suppliments for bloom.

Light:
Natural full sun. 30-60 days under t5 flouros then in the ground on June the 1st.

How Long in Veg?
4months

Dry Yield:
well cared for plant was 970grams, guerilla grown plants were all between 4-8oz per

High/Effect Duration:
Suprising for an indica this has an uplifting buzz compared to the typical indica stone.

Medical effect if applicable:
Minimal pain relief and minimal insomnia. Great for anxiety. Great day smoke but only if it had better pain relief.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: 1/10 being the worst, and 10/10 being the best

BAG APPEAL: 8/10 - tremendous tight buds, light lime green covered in trichs with great odour.

THE GROWTH: 8/10 - this strain has grown out great. In near perfect condition she grew to be a monster with thick 18" colas. Plants neglected(minimal care) still turned out very nice with yields of 4-8oz per.

THE SMELL: 9/10- Smells very fruity, but not your typical citrus fruit. Definitely has a twist of mango!! Very unique interesting smell, and super strong...open a jar and the room fills with the scent quickly.

THE SMOKE: 8/10- smoked in the vape or joints its a dream. Nice and smooth all around.

THE HIGH: 7/10- Considering the amount of crystal on the plant I would have expected a little more bang. Still its a top notch smoke.

Additional Info:
If it wasn't for the lack of medical properties for me I would have this plant in my med cubbard definitely 100%. For a recreational smoke I highly recommend!! I grew out a full pack of these and was very impressed. The outdoor finish time was supposed to be mid September, and they were!! Every female was finished between Sept 15th-sept 22nd. Solid yield, decent mold resistance, nice uplifting buzz. The smell on a couple I grew was sickening strong.

Plant overview

IMG_2580.JPG

One of several buds
IMG_2581.JPG

Clix

Star Wars time!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing for a bit
I see what your saying with the more in depth look at the plant and grow. I especially like the adding in any medical effects that you would find applicable. :slap:

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I see what your saying with the more in depth look at the plant and grow. I especially like the adding in any medical effects that you would find applicable. :slap:
This is actually a pre-detailed review...have a look in the Dutch Passion reviews and you will see what i mean!!

IceWater421

IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
That plant makes me want to set up a hammock and lounge around it all day lol smoke a little spliff underneath it :crying: ! @912GreenSkell another one for the books !