• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

BC SeedKing BC Mango Grow/Smoke report(outdoor)

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
SeedBank :
BC Seed King

Strain:
BC Mango

Soil/hydro:
Soil in the ground.

Nutes:
4 wheelbarrow loads well rotted horse manure and foxfarm tiger bloom an trio suppliments for bloom.

Light:
Natural full sun. 30-60 days under t5 flouros then in the ground on June the 1st.

How Long in Veg?
4months

Dry Yield:
well cared for plant was 970grams, guerilla grown plants were all between 4-8oz per

High/Effect Duration:
Suprising for an indica this has an uplifting buzz compared to the typical indica stone.

Medical effect if applicable:
Minimal pain relief and minimal insomnia. Great for anxiety. Great day smoke but only if it had better pain relief.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: 1/10 being the worst, and 10/10 being the best

BAG APPEAL: 8/10 - tremendous tight buds, light lime green covered in trichs with great odour.

THE GROWTH: 8/10 - this strain has grown out great. In near perfect condition she grew to be a monster with thick 18" colas. Plants neglected(minimal care) still turned out very nice with yields of 4-8oz per.

THE SMELL: 9/10- Smells very fruity, but not your typical citrus fruit. Definitely has a twist of mango!! Very unique interesting smell, and super strong...open a jar and the room fills with the scent quickly.

THE SMOKE: 8/10- smoked in the vape or joints its a dream. Nice and smooth all around.

THE HIGH: 7/10- Considering the amount of crystal on the plant I would have expected a little more bang. Still its a top notch smoke.

Additional Info:
If it wasn't for the lack of medical properties for me I would have this plant in my med cubbard definitely 100%. For a recreational smoke I highly recommend!! I grew out a full pack of these and was very impressed. The outdoor finish time was supposed to be mid September, and they were!! Every female was finished between Sept 15th-sept 22nd. Solid yield, decent mold resistance, nice uplifting buzz. The smell on a couple I grew was sickening strong.

Plant overview

IMG_2580.JPG

One of several buds
IMG_2581.JPG

Clix

Star Wars time!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing for a bit
I see what your saying with the more in depth look at the plant and grow. I especially like the adding in any medical effects that you would find applicable. :slap:

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I see what your saying with the more in depth look at the plant and grow. I especially like the adding in any medical effects that you would find applicable. :slap:
This is actually a pre-detailed review...have a look in the Dutch Passion reviews and you will see what i mean!!

IceWater421

IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
That plant makes me want to set up a hammock and lounge around it all day lol smoke a little spliff underneath it :crying: ! @912GreenSkell another one for the books !