• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

BEARHILLSEEDS

Hypathetical Gardener

Doing it wrong but ending up right.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Superhash x Strawberry Nuggets
Day 74
AutoSourBubbleBlackDogF2
Harvesting soon:smoking:
Is the tip curling upward normal toward the end or is it heat? My dinafem og kush is doing the same thing and shes a cpuple weeks out from harvest. As you know im organic. My last white widows did the same about 7 or 9 weeks in.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

Myroaches

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Website
bearhillseeds.webs.com
Currently Smoking
Black Berry Kush
Is the tip curling upward normal toward the end or is it heat? My dinafem og kush is doing the same thing and shes a cpuple weeks out from harvest. As you know im organic. My last white widows did the same about 7 or 9 weeks in.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

Think on it:
I assume this is normal for outdoors.

mknghorn

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto mystery plant.
looks awesome. where can i get purchasing info? outdoor new england growing sounds similar to canada and i am always looking for fast finishing photos i can yank in late sep.

UndisturbedOrganix

Natural Farming/No-Till
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
Currently Smoking
Blueberry sensi
WE HERE AT BEARHIILSEEDS create potent organic Autos, Semi auto and photo period strains for both the outdoor or indoor grower.
We specialize in early crosses that are Extremely tolerant of cold Canadian weather conditions and earlier harvests.
Feminized and regular seeds available:)
Seeds testers needed:)

BLUESTREAK 99

Where can I obtain some of these