1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ATTENTION!! The Polls are NOW OPEN for the Outdoor Grow Battle!! Head on over to the CannaZone and cast your vote today and show some love to our outdoor growers!!
    Dismiss Notice

BEE-NAILS

Discussion in 'Bee-Nails' started by briman, Apr 11, 2017.

1. greengrassgrow

greengrassgrow Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Hi grow gang Iv recently tried to do business with bee nails and let me tell you the customer service is absolutely shocking I gave them all my details what I wanted where the package should be send and not a word back in over 3 weeks customer service definitely not on point @Bee-Nails

2. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Alien Dragon
    Do they have a telephone # listed? Have you tried calling?
    Have you tried e-mailing back beyond the initial first contact?
    Looks like they haven't been on here in about a month, I would try their site if you're looking for a resolution brother. And let us know how it goes! We can try to reach out to them as well to see if they will address your post here too.

3. greengrassgrow

greengrassgrow Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

No Iv emailed them loads of times Ali got back to me yesterday said he forgot about me and it happens from time to time like I said customer service is shocking enough said

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017