Belivitez cob 100-350W, WW dutchpassion

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Aug 13, 2019
Currently Smoking
I wish
When I see what your plants looked like one month ago and where there at now its amazing how fast they grew and budded. I have never heard of Dutch Passion before so I don't want to advise. All I do to test light intensity is pretty caveman. I just let it shine on my underside forearm for a few minutes to see if I feel a burn and guesstamate from there. How are ya on the calcium and magnesium ?

Belivitez

Son of Sun
Gladiator Level 2
May 22, 2015
When I see what your plants looked like one month ago and where there at now its amazing how fast they grew and budded. I have never heard of Dutch Passion before so I don't want to advise. All I do to test light intensity is pretty caveman. I just let it shine on my underside forearm for a few minutes to see if I feel a burn and guesstamate from there. How are ya on the calcium and magnesium ?
They are filling up pretty fast :smoking: i always try with this method, but no i didnt feel any heat. Maybe the problem is in cal mag...

Last edited:

Belivitez

Son of Sun
Gladiator Level 2
May 22, 2015
Today I moved my lights higher, remove all yellow leaves and make one big flush to all my plants. What do you say guys, after 3 days or so can i use nutrients or just pure water?

Plants are really light green/yellowish. I never have problem like this...

IMG_20191007_143902.jpg