Berry Bomb Auto

BakEQ

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Gladiators
Jan 30, 2018
I just can't help myself from starting this journal. After two failed germs, I got myself a gem of a plant.

Broke her but no problems!

Day 22

Today at Day 23

Reactions: Fitzy and hairyman

AutoWonders

Growing With A Smile
Jul 14, 2014
Between Two Bodies of Water
They've got good health, so I predict a harvest with buds the size of plumbs.

Reactions: BakEQ

BakEQ

Gladiators
Jan 30, 2018
They've got good health, so I predict a harvest with buds the size of plumbs.
Thanks buddy! This plant is convincing me that I should employ my reds right from the start. I don't have the same confidence as your prediction because I always find a way to screw them up in flower lol.

For instance, my Auto Gorilla Bigfoot which is a treat for the senses. Look at how I messed her up with heat and the rookie Calmag def!

But this Berry Bomb is really making me excited. Look at growth in just 1 day

BombSeeds

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Apr 28, 2016
Looking good. Have more faith in yourself dude, you are doing a great job!

BakEQ

Gladiators
Jan 30, 2018
Looking good. Have more faith in yourself dude, you are doing a great job!
Thanks for dropping in! Loving your genetics!

Sorry for messing up a THC Bomb. I would've culled her if not because she is in a battle.

I promise to redo her again to give her the justice she deserves lol! Thank you again for the opportunity! Really appreciate it! You guys are da BOMB!

BakEQ

Gladiators
Jan 30, 2018
Love her so much I cannot stop taking pics of her. Only at Day 36 and flowering so beautifully. All pics of same plant under different shades of sun and lights. Thick stems and leaves. Gonna be something special!

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Great job!! The berry bomb is some great smoke!! Mines on 2 1/2 month cure now. Can ask what size pot is that? I want to do what you do in a 3 gallon pot but yours looks bigger.

Thanks

BakEQ

Gladiators
Jan 30, 2018
Great job!! The berry bomb is some great smoke!! Mines on 2 1/2 month cure now. Can ask what size pot is that? I want to do what you do in a 3 gallon pot but yours looks bigger.

Thanks
Sorry for the late reply. Mine are all 5 gal pots. Standard ones. If doing what I do, the wider the pot diameter, the better, for obvious reasons. But mine are standard 25cm width. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Bigg Al