1. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Did you miss the interview with AgriScience Laboratories yesterday?

Come learn about cannabinoid testing and variance, pesticide/contaminant testing requirements in the state of Colorado, and how state/federal regulations factor into those requirements!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
    Dismiss Notice

Best autoflower breeder?

Discussion in 'Autoflower Breeding' started by Hybrid, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Lowryder
    I have my own seeds now and will try to create something that can adapt to my climate, but I know I still need to cross in some great genetics now and then to keep the strains healthy(avoid inbreed) and maintain the potency

But where do I find the best autoflower genetics these days, with good potency, mold resistance and big yield(quality is still more important than yield)
    Who is the best producer and where to buy them?

What autoflower strains will you consider as the best today(best Indica dominant and best Sativa dominant)?

Tags:
  2. Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green Retired to watch the grass grow. CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Eating Blue Brilliant and Monster Profit Rosin Chocolate
    I really like Zambeza's Blueberry Auto, aroma, flavor and buzz are outstanding. Yield is good for an auto also. I am currently growing their Blue Brilliant photoperiod which is a cross with their Blueberry and Super Silver Haze. I picked this based on how good the Blueberry Auto was from a previous grow.

Mizzo81 likes this.
  3. Simplicio

Simplicio Qualified Live Stoner

Some breeders have producing autos for a long time, and those are the ones I trust.
    My favorite is Dinafem.
    Dinafem seems to have good relationships with Barney's Farm, DNA Genetics, Dutch Passion, Humboldt Seed Organization, Reserva Privada, Sensi, and Sweet.
    Mephisto has a large following here.
    Growers Choice is a good breeder (CA, USA) that's avoids the possible loss of international shipments.

Free Flow, Mizzo81 and Hybrid like this.
  4. Kya Knight

Kya Knight Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Northern auto
    samsara seeds, kanabia and blimburn

5. 912GreenSkell

912GreenSkell Outdoors of the north Staff Member Global Moderator

Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, and especially dutch passion are my favorites. If you are looking for a big solid producer for adverse conditions look at AWW XXL from dinafem

Mizzo81 likes this.
  6. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 Grow Smarter Not Harder

Currently Smoking:
    Dont smoke lol
    Autoseeds has been the go to for me very stable reliable genetics and customers service is the best in the biz. Then mephisto.

Rollin_along and Mizzo81 like this.
  7. bf80255

bf80255 Head Breeder Humunya Seeds (Hoo-moo-nyah)

Mephisto and Dinafem have lots of high potency, heavy yielders. thats what I assume you mean by "best"

based on your criteria [yield and potency] (best is highly subjective)......id say the XXL Amnesia from Dinafem is one of the most solid auto sativas ive ever grown and I dont really grow many different strains so... yea no opinion on indica:oops1:

Mizzo81 likes this.
  8. Archaic

Archaic Be water my friend

Currently Smoking:
    bluetoof in a corncob pipe
    Do not discount the strains being offered by the Autoflowered Portal. Those guys are at the cutting edge of autoflower breeders. Strains like Stone Dragon and Citrus Noir can hold their own with any of the big box seed banks.

912GreenSkell likes this.
  9. 912GreenSkell

912GreenSkell Outdoors of the north Staff Member Global Moderator

Totally man...i am a bit surprised i didnt mention them above!! The portal has awesome autos for sure, and they are one of the rare few that offer non feminized auto seeds! Citrus noir and Blackstone/Stone Dragon are two of the few strains that have made it to my "grow every time i fire up autos" list!! The only other strain to make that list is the the Dutch Passion Auto night Queen.

NonsenseToMe likes this.
  10. Rollin_along

Rollin_along Walter Greenthumbs

Currently Smoking:
    Whatever the wife leaves me
    As above plus MSNL - great genetics, customer service, shipping and packaging. The sales are good too!

Sent from my comfy chair.

912GreenSkell likes this.