• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Best high

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Double Grape, White Crack, Purple Nuggets, Forgotten Cookies and Ghost Toof
Almost forgot Double Grape is also fire

NastyN8t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Swiss cheese auto, gorilla glue auto
@RocBudInc Purple Rolex has been the best Ive grown and smoked follwed by Seed Stockers Super Skunk and Mephistos White Crack
Did the superskunk live up to its namesake ? Ive been planning on doing a skunk run to find the best road kill gag a maggot on a meat wagon smelling skunk phenos to blend in to my genetic mix.

Dabber

AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Double Grape, White Crack, Purple Nuggets, Forgotten Cookies and Ghost Toof
Did the superskunk live up to its namesake ? Ive been planning on doing a skunk run to find the best road kill gag a maggot on a meat wagon smelling skunk phenos to blend in to my genetic mix.
Yes it did took about 100 120 days if I remember correct and was top shelf meds

Dabber

AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SK1.jpg

SK2.jpg

BISCUITS

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GhostToof’s
It depends. A nice day time sativa would be RQS Amnesia Haze, although it took 13 weeks. The yield was 2.6 oz and the high had zero anxiety and a very relaxing euphoric feeling.

Nighttime would be Mephisto 3 Bears OG or Dinafem Bubba Kush. BK yielded 2.5 ozs in 11 weeks and 3 BOG yielded 4.5 oz in identical time and conditions. My big search now is a better yielding version of AH.
[/QUOT
It depends. A nice day time sativa would be RQS Amnesia Haze, although it took 13 weeks. The yield was 2.6 oz and the high had zero anxiety and a very relaxing euphoric feeling.

Nighttime would be Mephisto 3 Bears OG or Dinafem Bubba Kush. BK yielded 2.5 ozs in 11 weeks and 3 BOG yielded 4.5 oz in identical time and conditions. My big search now is a better yielding version of AH.
ever grow Fugue State from Mephisto?

BISCUITS

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GhostToof’s
@eamonn oh yes she yields very well and is super easy to grow. She is usually always in my rotation. Big fat frosty kholas is what I always get from her and she has never disappointed me and I am a Haze mostly kinda guy. My personal favorite is Fantasmo Express for auto haze but she is not a huge yielder. I have heard and seen great things from Mango Smile and Hubbabubbahaze too. I just started one of each.

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Almost forgot Double Grape is also fire
Agree with the white crack rolex and double grape lol. All 3 are top notch. Just wish the double grape had grape. Lookout for rocdawgfunk when he re releases. I think shes stronger than rolex.