Best soil for Autoflower

Discussion in 'Grow Mediums' started by WeedNoob, May 4, 2018.

1. bassboy

bassboy Auto Warrior

Dirt Martini........ever tried it????

WeedNoob likes this.
  2. WeedNoob

WeedNoob Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    I smoke it all
    hey there! Never heard of it but I will check it out thanks :)

3. neal

neal Auto Warrior

HI i am running my first of kind soil has anyone used this i am wondering about watering them 3 gallon pots what would be a good watering regiment thanks/

WeedNoob likes this.
  4. Unique

Unique Experienced Auto Grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Everything!
    I think that comes down to Preference, I prefer Coco/Perlite... To me that is the Best! What-ever you choose just make sure it's a light mix(meaning that the soil or what-ever your using doesn't compact,that will slow growth,etc...)

Spanglish and WeedNoob like this.
  5. Unique

Unique Experienced Auto Grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Everything!
    I don't think soil should have a pre-charge or nutes added in for several weeks at-least... Soil has nutes already(well enough for plant to survive for several weeks) In Coco you would pre-charge since coco contains nothing...about the watering part, I'm going by coco(since thats all I use) but after my pre-charge I do not need to give any water for at-least the first 10days... I'm sure soil would be even longer... I don't grow in soil but @pop22 may be able to give you an idea how long in-between would the plants be feed nutrients, I just won't make guesses to something I don't know about...

6. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Blue Cheese, Lemon Haze, Blackberry Kush, OG Kush , 3BOG
    Whats up :toke: :pass:
    I blend my own soil 1 part peat 1 part Burpee grow mix 1 part just natural with amendments on bottom half of pot
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spanglish, WeedNoob and iampepe like this.
  7. pop22

pop22 Frankensteins Lab Leader CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

With organics, you can feed the soil before you plant. Now many people "cook" the soil for at least thirty days. Guess it depends what you use. I stay away from guanos in my soil, seems they keep the soil hot a long time. I use blood meal for my added quick N. If you use pre-mixed organic nutrients like Doctor Earth, Jobe's etc, you can mix and plant right away. I rarely cook my soils anymore. It take 2-4 weeks for the microlife to really get the nutrients released which seems perfect to me, just in time for the flowering push. This is also why I keep my soils simple. I know how it will preform every time.

8. WeedNoob

WeedNoob Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    I smoke it all
    In the end I bought bio biz light mix, I have to say I really like that soil, I think i will stick with it for a long time.
    It never gave me any kind of problem, I usually water my plats 1/2 times every week and they never gave me any deficiency.
    I would recommend it to any newbie out there, it's vey easy to manage the plant.

Spanglish likes this.