Blackberry Gum RDWC with MegaCrop

• Festivus Fun has Started
  • AFN's Lighting Grower of the Year 2019 Battle has been Won by St. Tom with his Sanlight Q6W panel. Congratulations St. Tom...one for the Staff Team..Yay...

• AFN's Bomb Seed Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom with his Cosmic Bomb Auto.
    CONGRATULATIONS.

• AFN's Zamnesia Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St Tom CONGRATULATIONS St Tom - Staff Team Roar

• AFN's Seed StockersGrower of the Year 2019 was Won by Vicent Van Grow. CONGRATULATIONS ..one for the Members Team.

• Congradulations to Mañ'O'Green for winning the Short Stuff Champion of Champions 2019 with his Auto StarDawg.

Seed Stockers

Boradan

We don't need no stinking Badges!
Oct 27, 2017
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen and the Gender-Fluid to my third grow.
My previous grows are linked in my signature.

After 2 grows with multiple strains from multiple breeders grown in an RDWC system with a shared reservoir, I have decided to cut out all the crap of having to balance the nutrients and lighting for plants growing at different rates.
For this grow, I will be concentrating on a single plant, so I can (attempt to) get the nutrients and lighting bang on the money.
Now that we have all of that out of the way, let me introduce you to my ladies:

2 have been popped into RootIt! Sponges in a propagator and helped along with some Great White and a few millilitres of Velokelp (at 1ml per litre).
My previous grow included a SeedStockers Northern Lights which yielded 281g dry. Pretty damned decent when you consider it shared a res with 3 other plants of different strains.
Hopefully, this lady will also :tonic::growing:

STRAIN DETAILS (from the Seed Stockers site):

SeedStockers Blackberry Gum Auto.
Indoor/Outdoor
Indica Dominant
Bubble Gum X Blueberry

• LIFE CYCLE: 75 days :)( :crying: I FRICKIN WISH!!)
  • SIZE: XL
  • THC %: Very High
  • FLAVOUR: Fruity
  • EFFECT: Relaxing
Blackberry Gum auto is one of the best looking autos that we have seen with a rich fruity taste and aroma to match. The Blackberry Gum auto will be the first jar you reach for in the evening, its a very powerful smoke with THC levels of 22%+. The buds are colorful and appealing, with blue colours often present in the buds along with a deep powerful aroma and a fast hitting high. The high is euphoric with a relaxing feel-good anti-anxiety high and a long lasting effect. Grows well indoors or outdoors with any grow method.

NUTRIENTS:
MEGACROP
SWEET CANDY
BUD EXPLOSION
CAL + MAG PRO (not too sure about this one as it has a high N% - I have some Remo Magnifical at 3% N, so I may use this instead).
SILICON ADDITIVE - need those flexible, strong branches for some LST :naughtystep:
ATAMAI ATACLEAN - to help keep the system clean.
GREAT WHITE - get some beneficial fungus and microbes into there.

SYSTEM:
Mars Hydro 4' x 4' Grow Tent.
350W adjustable self-built COB.
4" RAM extractor fan with Carbon filter.
2000W Oil heater for maintaining temps.
RAM humidifier.
2 x 6" circulating fans - one rotating and one fixed.
1800 litre per hour air pump (plus a 450 litre per hour pump for aerating water prior to res changes).
15 Litre reservoir - a remnant of the system I used for my first 2 grows, along with the aquarium pump for recirculation of water).
75 Litre tote for the grow tank.
Bluelab pH Meter
Bluelab ppm/EC meter
Temp sensors for both the air and water.
Humidity sensors.

SETUP:
I had to cut a few holes in the tote to fit the net pot, plus water input and output along with holes for the airlines.
This is what I ended up with:

Once completed, I stuck a load of adhesive hooks to the lid for LST and made sure they would not come off with some hot-melt gluegun magic.
In addition, I sprayed the lit white to enable and reflection of light back to the lower parts of the plant - in addition, the white reflects the heat from the light, so it won't over-heat the water in the system:

I then hooked everything up - you can see the reservoir to the left which is outside the tent.
This helps with cooling the water as the room is significantly cooler than the tent:

I will be keeping this journal up to date with pH/PPM readings along with nutrient details. And pics. Lots of pics.

This is the spreadsheet I will be using during the grow.
It will automatically update here as I fill it in over the course of the grow.

CLICK ON ONE OF THE CELLS TO SCROLL (otherwise it pops you to the top of this page)

Last edited:

Boradan

Oct 27, 2017
Currently Smoking
I'm here, every time i clicked your here it logged me out! And what about a thread in Seedstockers section? You not showing there?
Well, bugger. I thought I WAS doing it in the SeedStockers section. Guess I need a mod to move it...
Logged me out too :shrug: :haha:
The site went through a few minutes logging me out too - fixed it by getting rid of cookies. Possible coincidence?

MrGoat

Auto Warrior
Dec 6, 2017
Southeast U.S.
Currently Smoking
Autos - Mephisto Genetics: Forgotten Cookies, Gold Glue, White Chem
Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen and the Gender-Fluid to my third grow.
My previous grows are linked in my signature.

After 2 grows with multiple strains from multiple breeders grown in an RDWC system with a shared reservoir, I have decided to cut out all the crap of having to balance the nutrients and lighting for plants growing at different rates.
For this grow, I will be concentrating on a single plant, so I can (attempt to) get the nutrients and lighting bang on the money.
Now that we have all of that out of the way, let me introduce you to my ladies:

2 have been popped into RootIt! Sponges in a propagator and helped along with some Great White and a few millilitres of Velokelp (at 1ml per litre).
My previous grow included a SeedStockers Northern Lights which yielded 281g dry. Pretty damned decent when you consider it shared a res with 3 other plants of different strains.
Hopefully, this lady will also :tonic::growing:

STRAIN DETAILS (from the Seed Stockers site):

SeedStockers Blackberry Gum Auto.
Indoor/Outdoor
Indica Dominant
Bubble Gum X Blueberry

• LIFE CYCLE: 75 days :)( :crying: I FRICKIN WISH!!)
  • SIZE: XL
  • THC %: Very High
  • FLAVOUR: Fruity
  • EFFECT: Relaxing
Blackberry Gum auto is one of the best looking autos that we have seen with a rich fruity taste and aroma to match. The Blackberry Gum auto will be the first jar you reach for in the evening, its a very powerful smoke with THC levels of 22%+. The buds are colorful and appealing, with blue colours often present in the buds along with a deep powerful aroma and a fast hitting high. The high is euphoric with a relaxing feel-good anti-anxiety high and a long lasting effect. Grows well indoors or outdoors with any grow method.

NUTRIENTS:
MEGACROP
SWEET CANDY
BUD EXPLOSION
CAL + MAG PRO (not too sure about this one as it has a high N% - I have some Remo CalMag at 3% N, so I may use this instead).
SILICON ADDITIVE - need those flexible, strong branches for some LST :naughtystep:
ATAMAI ATACLEAN - to help keep the system clean.
GREAT WHITE - get some beneficial fungus and microbes into there.

SYSTEM:
Mars Hydro 4' x 4' Grow Tent.
350W adjustable self-built COB.
4" RAM extractor fan with Carbon filter.
2000W Oil heater for maintaining temps.
RAM humidifier.
2 x 4" circulating fans - one rotating and one fixed.
1800 litre per hour air pump (plus a 450 litre per hour pump for aerating water prior to res changes).
15 Litre reservoir - a remnant of the system I used for my first 2 grows, along with the aquarium pump for recirculation of water).
75 Litre tote for the grow tank.
Bluelab pH Meter
Bluelab ppm/EC meter
Temp sensors for both the air and water.
Humidity sensors.

SETUP:
I had to cut a few holes in the tote to fit the net pot, plus water input and output along with holes for the airlines.
This is what I ended up with:

Once completed, I stuck a load of adhesive hooks to the lid for LST and made sure they would not come off with some hot-melt gluegun magic.
In addition, I sprayed the lit white to enable and reflection of light back to the lower parts of the plant - in addition, the white reflects the heat from the light, so it won't over-heat the water in the system:

I then hooked everything up - you can see the reservoir to the left which is outside the tent.
This helps with cooling the water as the room is significantly cooler than the tent:

I will be keeping this journal up to date with pH/PPM readings along with nutrient details. And pics. Lots of pics.
Welcome back my favorite Scotsman!
Nice write up. Looking foward to watching the grow.
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Boradan

Oct 27, 2017
Currently Smoking
Welcome back my favorite Scotsman!
Nice write up. Looking foward to watching the grow.
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Cheers bud :cheers:
Took a break for a while as I was waiting for the battles for my next grow.
Let's see if it was worth the wait.

Seed Stockers