• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Blast from the Past.

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
It's amazing the size the clumps of oysters get forming from a small hole.
This is they guy who's YouTube I followed to make mine and look at the size of that clump from 1 hole............... Ok maybe 2!

ScreenHunter_311 Dec. 03 16.49.jpg

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I had a Lion's Mane LC that was supposedly delivered yesterday? It did not come here? Anyhow getting some BST ready for some injection blocks I am making. Pics soon.

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
The postman delivered my Lion's Mane to someone other than me! Of course, those honest citizens promptly returned it - NOT.

So I have to wait to get another one :shrug:.

I am going to make a couple of combination grain spawn/fruiting block bags. Like this with bird seed grain and maple wood.

ScreenHunter_312 Jan. 01 13.06.jpg

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Ok so the first block I processed in the Pressure Cooker came out fine. You have to PC them at 15psi for 2.5 hours in order to get the middle of the sawdust hot enough. The second one had a blowout. I think what happened was the dense wood was still steaming and creating pressure inside the bag when the pressure in the pot released and the bag just popped with the sudden pressure change. I am going to get some polyfill and make a bigger releif valve and the seal the bag underneath it as soon as I take it out of the PC. I will have pictures when I do it.. I put tape over the hole as soon as I spotted it but it was exposed for a few minutes before I noticed? It is probably contaminated.

_DSC3520.JPG

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
My regular Poastman got back from vacation yesterday and he tracked down my package - Lion's Mane at a house 3 blocks away. What a super guy he is! :toke:

So I just need to set up my SAB and get these blocks and LC inoculated.:woohoo1:

Mañ'O'Green

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I got the Lion's Mane LC and blocks inoculated today:

_DSC3525.JPG

_DSC3524.JPG

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
Sitting around partying with some friends tonight The topic came up and everyone thought we should try some shrooms. It has been maybe 25 years since I have done them. The technology seems more advanced with different strains effecting different experiences.

I did a little research and I think this sounds like a good place to start. Blue Oyster?
Blue oysters are simply for food and have no effects so if looking for something that will give you an experience then I suggest getting so cubes lots of variety but Burma's cambodians golden teachers maz and z strains are all hardy mushrooms that are good for beginners personally my Burma's were the fastest fruiting and very uniform but I don't know weather it's an isolation a clone or multi spore I'm working on isolating some now.