• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

BLK MRRR frost

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GoldWidow CBD, BLK MRRR, S99 v4 & v6
9D56653D-4ECD-4F22-B720-7805481D9D12.jpeg
72D4E603-0DA9-4007-ACC8-F871784892EE.jpeg
15F713D4-1386-4ADD-A136-710A74C56FBE.jpeg
A couple bud shots of BLK MRRR. The early frost is unreal guys. You have out done yourselves. She is taking over my little tent, (surpassed my lights),but it’s ok . Never say no to this kind of resin production
@Magic and @Ronin .. top breeding . Thanks.
44 days from breach.

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
This gal will be getting the chop in the next week. I will be sorry to see this frost leave the tent but relieved to have
AF0CEB05-3391-4999-A7E2-4C4062F74D2A.jpeg
A2C7BBD5-2DF9-4880-B8FF-25AC1FC88CC0.jpeg
the space back. She is a beast without training. Thanks @Magic and @Ronin .

Wawashell

Just a Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
This gal will be getting the chop in the next week. I will be sorry to see this frost leave the tent but relieved to haveView attachment 1114061View attachment 1114062 the space back. She is a beast without training. Thanks @Magic and @Ronin .
Probably one of my all time fav strains out there. As ya know, currently running another Blk Mrrr, just now starting to flower. And already trichs coming threw. Did some defol and already smells of sweet sugar grape kool-aid.
You have done a mighty fine job, and I love the open structure of this gal. Nicely done:d5:

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Probably one of my all time fav strains out there. As ya know, currently running another Blk Mrrr, just now starting to flower. And already trichs coming threw. Did some defol and already smells of sweet sugar grape kool-aid.
You have done a mighty fine job, and I love the open structure of this gal. Nicely done:d5:
She’s sort of all over my tent @Wawashell . I will train next time. Lesson learned. I should know better , having grown several BT and WD. All got huge and topping made only a small difference. LST and maybe some HST is your friend with this one. Your well trained plant is lovely and should yield very well.
Mine will come down Saturday or sooner..about 70 days.

Wawashell

Just a Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
She’s sort of all over my tent @Wawashell . I will train next time. Lesson learned. I should know better , having grown several BT and WD. All got huge and topping made only a small difference. LST and maybe some HST is your friend with this one. Your well trained plant is lovely and should yield very well.
Mine will come down Saturday or sooner..about 70 days.
Hahahaha, Yea I have found that training is the way to go for this gal, especially if in a smaller tent, lol. But no worries, she is a beauty, cant wait for ya to try this one. Blk Mrrr is a different breed when comes to taste and terps. Very different but easy to consume.