BLKMRRR.......greenhouse and garden..............

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oct 11, 2013
BLKMRRR.....Less than 4 full days from seed meeting soil...............
P1000540.JPG
All 3 seeds germed. A no brainer of a selection, 1st to rocket out of 15 seeds covering 5 strains!
Tomorrow she will be my kick off post for the Outdoor Comp. The BLKMRRR I have planned for the raised garden will also be entered. All 3 Bubba Trouble germed, just a couple hours behind BLKMRRR. l haven't selected BT yet, too close to call @themoment. I need to start a grow thread in Magic Strains.

Wawashell

Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
Gladiator level 1
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Hashish and BLo
Subbed @trailanimal
Can’t wait to see the outdoor plant. My BlkMrrr is having some setbacks a little. Not in plant growth, that’s booming. But leaf development, curling inwards. Seems to be heat stress, but really can’t figure it out, temps are optimal.
Oh well good luck on ur grow and comps. :pass:

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oct 11, 2013
Subbed @trailanimal
Can’t wait to see the outdoor plant. My BlkMrrr is having some setbacks a little. Not in plant growth, that’s booming. But leaf development, curling inwards. Seems to be heat stress, but really can’t figure it out, temps are optimal.
Oh well good luck on ur grow and comps. :pass:
thanks grobro!, maybe you have a slight ph thing going on?