BLKMRRR

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
Just ordered a 3 pack from Magic site. Excited about venturing outside of Mephisto for autos. Pretty soon might spring for the breeders pack also.
@Wawashell ,you will not be disappointed. I have not popped BLK MRRR yet...no space . This collaboration is special. Please journal up.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 31, 2017
I’m just posting a pic in here not sure I have time for another journal. She is doing well she handled the damage very well and she’s just gonna have a nice knot in her stem. Should make a nice story lol.
2DA0B242-4045-433B-B794-00BB5AD754E2.jpeg
Below u can see where she was folded over
FF89359D-9B31-44A8-BBE8-1FC627A367D4.jpeg

BCBudlady

Auto Warrior
Oct 8, 2017
Currently Smoking
Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
I’m just posting a pic in here not sure I have time for another journal. She is doing well she handled the damage very well and she’s just gonna have a nice knot in her stem. Should make a nice story lol. View attachment 1035004Below u can see where she was folded over View attachment 1035005
As they say, that which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? Looking like a fine start.

Wawashell

Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
Gladiator level 1
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Hashish and BLo
Nice start.
@Mizzo81 if ya wanted to start a thread for both of us I will join u posting. Not a battle or anything. Just something we can post/ thread/ and grow together and compare. I should hopefully get my beans soon I hope. I ordered right before the store closed to April 2nd.

Just a thought. Let me know what u think if feasible.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 31, 2017
Nice start.
@Mizzo81 if ya wanted to start a thread for both of us I will join u posting. Not a battle or anything. Just something we can post/ thread/ and grow together and compare. I should hopefully get my beans soon I hope. I ordered right before the store closed to April 2nd.

Just a thought. Let me know what u think if feasible.
Yeah that’s cool. More pics for folks to see.

Wawashell

Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
Gladiator level 1
Sep 11, 2017
Currently Smoking
Hashish and BLo
@Mizzo81 nice plant, green thumb! :pass:
Do ya wanna start another thread, or should we just use this one? I figure don’t wanna jack this one, so if ya wanted I can start on under Binary with our Screen names?

My Magic Beans should be in tomorrow or the next day. But a delima, coco grow or DWC (running a Mephisto PN now also). Was leaning forwards DWC, if ya don’t mind, also can do coco grow though.