1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Thanks to hairyman..Mizzo81...HushHush..& Seymourbud for Reporting the Bud selling spam...Cheers..we got him... #memberpower
    Dismiss Notice

blue auto's

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Grows

Grows Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow,Amnesia Haze. FP leaf shatter.
    I got some blue auto's from seedsman seeds. I found them at the grow shop for 3$ and I think one will be my best yeilding plant so far. here's a pic beside a AK x criticalmass almost done. I know I burnt her a bit and beside the other. I just trained the lower branch down again. look at the shoots coming off the branch it's crazy. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Tags:
    Rollin_along likes this.
  2. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

I hope that plant fattens to the size of the pain in the ass tubby No Korean leader Kim jong un.

Grows and Rollin_along like this.
  3. Grows

Grows Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow,Amnesia Haze. FP leaf shatter.
    looking like right now. the other is fattening up but a bit smaller :( by defently growing auto blue again forsure [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Rollin_along likes this.