1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

blue cheese,moby dick,original amnesia

Discussion in 'DinaFem Cannabis Seeds' started by archie gemmill, Apr 24, 2017.

1. guerillagrower#65

guerillagrower#65 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Ive only seen it a couple of times but ,very very funny .......living here i just need to go outside ........no wonder even the romans fckd off ...........who u looking at ya wee roman [email protected]....gawn fck off or al set ma staffie oan yea

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Need4Weed, Duckster, hairyman and 3 others like this.
  2. archie gemmill

archie gemmill who is that gobshite ? ask yer granda !

Currently Smoking:
    a rocket
    hehe nice one,got an episode playing on utube.
    :pighug:

Need4Weed, Duckster, hairyman and 3 others like this.
  3. Maanlicht

Maanlicht Welcome to the CannaZone

Nice farming for a lazy grower! Well done and thanks for the answer. Enjoy. Grtz

4. TheMongol

TheMongol The Freaky one out of Shiballa Cloud Auto Warriors

Currently Smoking:
    Mazar
    HaHa, that's funny...anik, gnihton dootsrednu tub ekil ti a tol!? Ya ___what___mean?

5. guerillagrower#65

I had to work for that .....taht deyojne u dalg

6. TheMongol

Currently Smoking:
    Mazar
    @guerillagrower#65
    Ton yllaer, ro tahw!
    LOL, so sunny...how could i live the last 45 years without AFN? Such a funny family!:bravo::laughcry:

7. guerillagrower#65

It reminds me of the midset in ibiza yrs ago .....all probably very different people from lots of different backgrounds .....all getting along with one common goal..........leave ur ego at the front door ,turn on tune in a drop out .....as some other dude mentioned

8. guerillagrower#65

Mindset.......excuse im wrecked

9. TheMongol

Currently Smoking:
    Mazar
    Bro, you remind me to my ibiza times, when i was a young boy...best partys on planet, nearly like sodom and gomorrha!!!

10. guerillagrower#65

97 .....2012 never missed a yr ......usually closing parties as they coincide with my birthday......dont know if its me getting older but the vibes not the same ......it is if u go and seek it out but now its just london media types seeking attention ........bora bora and we love sundays at space ...........why would anyone go to church