Blue critical amnesiaxxl and roadrunner

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Biggz

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2017
Currently Smoking
Rockstar kush
Havent got to harvesting yet but i see there no smoke or grow reports for these three strains so i thought id take up the honor dinafem is to shelf genetics if you want best results start @dinafem.org all your needs along with great service trust me you will not be disappointed i have my grow journal in my signature plz come check it out i could use advice on feeding etc hope to see you there cheers ill up date my smoke report when harvest/cure is complete be a while my ladies are just starting to flower good day mates :)

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/index.php?threads/60637/

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Nov 26, 2015
www.dinafem.org
Havent got to harvesting yet but i see there no smoke or grow reports for these three strains so i thought id take up the honor dinafem is to shelf genetics if you want best results start @dinafem.org all your needs along with great service trust me you will not be disappointed i have my grow journal in my signature plz come check it out i could use advice on feeding etc hope to see you there cheers ill up date my smoke report when harvest/cure is complete be a while my ladies are just starting to flower good day mates :)

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/index.php?threads/60637/

Thank you for such high praise mate. We do try our best in every department weather that be seed breeding through customer service :thumbsup:

I'll check out your diary brother it will be a honour and pleasure and will look forward to the smoke reports once grown, dry and cured :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Reactions: Mr.Nice Guy

Biggz

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2017
Currently Smoking
Rockstar kush
Thank you for such high praise mate. We do try our best in every department weather that be seed breeding through customer service [emoji106]

I'll check out your diary brother it will be a honour and pleasure and will look forward to the smoke reports once grown, dry and cured :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Just chiming in havent been around lately due to outside forces not big issue though but my blu critical has finished i couldnt get temps down enough to turn her good n purple but she smells delicious small bush that be great for sog which is what im working towards once i order more beans very impressed i read that it says 2 month cure fir best results in your honest opinion is it really necessary @Dinafem-Mark

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk