• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Blue Fire

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
what ya think of this one @HSO-Mark ?:eyebrows: top her or no? all the other photoperoid genetics im growing (GG4,Gelato,Weddingcake) all have been topped and are looking great but this one is a slower vegger
leaf problems were from fungus gnats but they are under control with this Gnat Nix im using along with root drenches of Azamax
_DSC0030.JPG
_DSC0031.JPG
_DSC0032.JPG
_DSC0033.JPG
_DSC0034.JPG
_DSC0035.JPG

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
what ya think of this one @HSO-Mark ?:eyebrows: top her or no? all the other photoperoid genetics im growing (GG4,Gelato,Weddingcake) all have been topped and are looking great but this one is a slower vegger
leaf problems were from fungus gnats but they are under control with this Gnat Nix im using along with root drenches of AzamaxView attachment 1139066View attachment 1139067View attachment 1139068View attachment 1139069View attachment 1139070View attachment 1139071
Off with her head brother :thumbsup:

We don't want her feeling left out with her other plant companions :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Off with her head brother :thumbsup:

We don't want her feeling left out with her other plant companions :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
It comes off tonight then lol thanks man

smokeyfromau

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
looking good mate ! funny my Blue Fire is blooming, , i am thinking maybe the week indoors at 4/20 or, the freebie seed is not blue fire, but it looks different to an autos bud structure i think and the leaves are big also.

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
looking good mate ! funny my Blue Fire is blooming, , i am thinking maybe the week indoors at 4/20 or, the freebie seed is not blue fire, but it looks different to an autos bud structure i think and the leaves are big also.
thanks smokey, where was the free seed from? what seed bank? i havent had any issues with any HSO freebies with my orders so far luckily.

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
so the topping really did this girl some good @HSO-Mark :thumbsup:
fungus gnat issue seems to be pretty much gone and all new growth looks lovely:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i got to get to the craft store to get more pipe cleaners to apply some LST but she is looking great so far!
_DSC0190.JPG
_DSC0191.JPG
_DSC0192.JPG

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
so the topping really did this girl some good @HSO-Mark :thumbsup:
fungus gnat issue seems to be pretty much gone and all new growth looks lovely:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
i got to get to the craft store to get more pipe cleaners to apply some LST but she is looking great so far!View attachment 1145923View attachment 1145924View attachment 1145925
She's responded and bounced back from the topping really well mate :thumbsup:

Time to get aggressive with that LST, open that canopy to allow those lumens to get deeper into the canopy :pass:

Looking good brother :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
She's responded and bounced back from the topping really well mate :thumbsup:

Time to get aggressive with that LST, open that canopy to allow those lumens to get deeper into the canopy :pass:

Looking good brother :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
is this good enough Mark? :eyebrows::biggrin::pass:
i did break her branches twice, these things are tough to bend but shes liking it, i have now reduced her lighting and shes growing even better
_DSC0257.JPG
_DSC0258.JPG
_DSC0259.JPG
_DSC0260.JPG
_DSC0261.JPG
_DSC0262.JPG

Heres the 1st break, pretty much split her in half:haha:
_DSC0263.JPG
_DSC0256.JPG