• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Blue Fire

smokeyfromau

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
If a reveg is done correctly the 2nd harvest should be just as good as the first regarding both yield and potency :thumbsup:

Its a good way to preserve genetics especially when clones have not been taken :pass:

Needs must brother :thumbsup:

Not a bad looking plant at all and some stellar looking end product :pass:

Enjoy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
Hi Mark :pass:Thanks Bro, That is great to know, so you can get another season out of a photo, without reducing yield or potency.

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
If a reveg is done correctly the 2nd harvest should be just as good as the first regarding both yield and potency :thumbsup:

Its a good way to preserve genetics especially when clones have not been taken :pass:

Needs must brother :thumbsup:

Not a bad looking plant at all and some stellar looking end product :pass:

Enjoy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
Thanks mark I would agree. This stuff is top shelf and everyone that I have let try it loves it.. clearly a crowd favorite. She will be sticking around for a while. I got 2 clones of her vegging and plan on flowering them out in a week or 2 depending when I can take clones of them.

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks mark I would agree. This stuff is top shelf and everyone that I have let try it loves it.. clearly a crowd favorite. She will be sticking around for a while. I got 2 clones of her vegging and plan on flowering them out in a week or 2 depending when I can take clones of them.
Wait until you get some of the new heat brother :thumbsup:

We've always had fire genetics but these new strains are on another level :pass:

Trust me :bong:

Stay safe out there :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Wait until you get some of the new heat brother :thumbsup:

We've always had fire genetics but these new strains are on another level :pass:

Trust me :bong:

Stay safe out there :bighug:

Mark..
which strains specifically are you talking about mark? oh and whats your top 3 of the new ones? that will help narrow my choices hopefully. and i just won Vlad's Instagram contest and one of the strains is called Gift Of Fire ( Gods Gift x Fire OG BX3) the Fire OG BX3 im assuming is the same used here so im stoked for that one! oh and they are reg seeds so i can throw some pollen around! :shooty::smoking:
you stay safe as well my friend :pass:

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
These ones buddy :pass:

View attachment 1185617

Sherbinski to come in roughly 2 weeks time :thumbsup:

As soon as I can ship stateside, I'll get some new heat into your hands :pass:

Stay safe brother :bighug:

Mark..
I CANNOT wait! Let's do this, my set up is rocking right now and pumping out some nice stuff now :headbang: I'll document as many as I can :d5: