1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Blue kush in a greenhouse grown an smoked!!

Discussion in 'Dinafem Seeds Smoke Reports and Reviews' started by dankstyle J, Dec 30, 2018.

1. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Last year's greenhouse blue kush was outstanding .Been growing this one for quite a number of years an she is a real outdoor champion.In terms of yield an pest an mold resistance she is one of the best I have grown in my Pacific northwest oregon climate .Most phenos are blue berry dominate an the blue berry dinafem used is extremely good medicine .The phenotype I will be describing is emerald og looking with long tapered wizard hat type buds ,frosty with ample tricomes an a sweet berry smell that has blue an black berry tones .In terms of medical applications I found this strain to be quite useful in helping my back pain from scoliosis an arthritis.I did find in a ten pack one phenotype that had a lemon berry smell an was perfect for day time use with a cerebral kick but most where more blue dominated an good for sleep an insomnia .In terms of growth she is excellent with outstanding vigor always one of my taller plants I have seen this lady grow over ten feet tall an need to be tied down .Also the stretch on this lady can be intense so training is a must if you have a roof she really doubles up .With great yields outstanding medical quality an exceptional bag appeal with a sweet berry nose a grower or consumer can't go wrong with dinafem blue kush .

2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

With buds as big as football's ,blue kush thrived in organic soil with homemade teas . 20181007_085536.jpg 20181007_085441.jpg 20181002_120936.jpg

3. dankstyle J

Great jar appeal with that sweet berry smell blue berry strains are known for make this lady a winner for sure . 20181014_120214.jpg 20181014_120345.jpg 20181014_120331.jpg

4. dankstyle J

Some blue kush hash 20181230_115811.jpg 20181230_115944.jpg

5. dankstyle J

A tiny piece of some blue kush dry sift thought I had more if it's good it gets smoked !!!Excellent return hash makers! 20181230_120640.jpg

6. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :drool: :d5: ..Dank my man, nice report! Buds and conc.'s look stellar- :thumbsup: ...duly noted on her mold resistance and such... I may have to rotate her in over MoB one year for restocking on berry goodness! When did she finish for you?
    ...I have a couple Dinafems to run next year :woohoo1:...gotta get that Strawberry Amnesia out, and that killer pineapple-stanky PAK too,... maybe a bit of risk there, but she's fast so I think I'll be OK,..so worth it if that aroma comes through!
    :pass: :slap: Cheers Dank!

7. gold01ca

gold01ca Welcome to the CannaZone

thanks for the report, much appreciated!

8. dankstyle J

Thanks very much friend ,most phenos are done by October 1st taking after the blueberry this years took the longest at 0ct 15 an definitely isn't the norm .This one had more of an emerald og grow style with the conical wizard hat buds but the flavor that developed out of the cure was all berry sweetness complete with the euphoria that berry strains are known an makes them quite famous .Most phenotypes produce the rock hard cone shaped bud with flavors of lemon an berry .An that flavor comes through in the hash as well.

9. dankstyle J

No problem an thanks for stopping in friend .I plan on doing a whole greenhouse grown an smoked series .Some of the strains I have grown have been documented very lil or poorly done.

10. gold01ca

gold01ca Welcome to the CannaZone

look forward to that.