Blumats

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

SlayerOfStingers

Auto Warrior
Jan 24, 2019
I came into the Hydroponics & Irrigation section expecting Blumats to have there own room, really surprised to see they don't even have a sticky thread! Nobody uses these things? I've heard mostly good things and plan on using them on my first grow.

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Jan 7, 2011
Currently Smoking
OG Kush, Deep Cheese, Key Lime
I came into the Hydroponics & Irrigation section expecting Blumats to have there own room, really surprised to see they don't even have a sticky thread! Nobody uses these things? I've heard mostly good things and plan on using them on my first grow.
They are really meant for drip watering in soil or soil less applications. So it makes sense that there isn't any information in the hydro section.

Reactions: SlayerOfStingers

SlayerOfStingers

Auto Warrior
Jan 24, 2019
They are really meant for drip watering in soil or soil less applications. So it makes sense that there isn't any information in the hydro section.
It's also the Irrigation section so I figured this was the place for a watering system. Is there a Blumat thread somewhere else that I'm not finding? I searched around for a bit but it's very possible I missed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizzo81

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2017
It's also the Irrigation section so I figured this was the place for a watering system. Is there a Blumat thread somewhere else that I'm not finding? I searched around for a bit but it's very possible I missed it.
If autopots has a section in the Hydro board, so could Blumat. But I think they would have to be a paying sponsor for that privilege. So any talk of blumat is probably buried in threads. Did you try searching this Hydro board?

I went from autopots to manual pots last grow and I like it. But I want automation back because I am using 1g pots and watering 3 times a day gets old fast. So I'm putting a drip stake system together with pump and timer. I'll say one thing, it is a hell of a lot cheaper than autopots and its not even close.

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Jan 7, 2011
Currently Smoking
There is no thread that I'm aware of, but I mostly stay in the hydro section.

Reactions: Mizzo81

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Jan 7, 2011
Currently Smoking
There is no thread that I'm aware of, but I mostly stay in the hydro section. If it were up to me irrigation wouldn't be included in the hydro section.

NastyN8t

Auto Warrior
Oct 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Swiss cheese auto, gorilla glue auto
Ive been a believer in Blumats for awhile now. They can water better than i can once dialed in.you can focus on other things w the time saved.i always ran a dead res w plain water in organic soil.i could still hand water in organic nutes with out having to worry about over or underwatering.
Blumats Rock!