• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Blumats

SlayerOfStingers

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I came into the Hydroponics & Irrigation section expecting Blumats to have there own room, really surprised to see they don't even have a sticky thread! Nobody uses these things? I've heard mostly good things and plan on using them on my first grow.

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
OG Kush, Deep Cheese, Key Lime
I came into the Hydroponics & Irrigation section expecting Blumats to have there own room, really surprised to see they don't even have a sticky thread! Nobody uses these things? I've heard mostly good things and plan on using them on my first grow.
They are really meant for drip watering in soil or soil less applications. So it makes sense that there isn't any information in the hydro section.

SlayerOfStingers

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
They are really meant for drip watering in soil or soil less applications. So it makes sense that there isn't any information in the hydro section.
It's also the Irrigation section so I figured this was the place for a watering system. Is there a Blumat thread somewhere else that I'm not finding? I searched around for a bit but it's very possible I missed it.

Last edited:

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
It's also the Irrigation section so I figured this was the place for a watering system. Is there a Blumat thread somewhere else that I'm not finding? I searched around for a bit but it's very possible I missed it.
If autopots has a section in the Hydro board, so could Blumat. But I think they would have to be a paying sponsor for that privilege. So any talk of blumat is probably buried in threads. Did you try searching this Hydro board?

I went from autopots to manual pots last grow and I like it. But I want automation back because I am using 1g pots and watering 3 times a day gets old fast. So I'm putting a drip stake system together with pump and timer. I'll say one thing, it is a hell of a lot cheaper than autopots and its not even close.

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
There is no thread that I'm aware of, but I mostly stay in the hydro section.

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
There is no thread that I'm aware of, but I mostly stay in the hydro section. If it were up to me irrigation wouldn't be included in the hydro section.

NastyN8t

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Swiss cheese auto, gorilla glue auto
Ive been a believer in Blumats for awhile now. They can water better than i can once dialed in.you can focus on other things w the time saved.i always ran a dead res w plain water in organic soil.i could still hand water in organic nutes with out having to worry about over or underwatering.
Blumats Rock!

Mr.Prospector

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Sweet and Sour
I use Blumats. They really put things on auto-pilot and they grow tree trunks. I use them in 14" Hercules rootmaker pots and love the results they give.