Bomb Seed Atomic

• Festivus Fun has Started
  • The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member Winner is TxRebel or Mark .

• The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member 2nd place is Padawan1972 .

• The Draw Your Favorite Staff Member 3rd place is RivetGrrl.

• Vote Now for The Festivus Holiday Recipe.

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Hey all,

I just found out that I won a 5 pack of Bomb Seeds Atomic seeds!!

Atomic: (Chemdawg x Emerald Triangle Kush x THC Bomb)
THC: Up to 26%. Yield: 450-550g/m²

It was a like on FB and Ive done a lot of these and never won, but today I sign on and got a message from them that I won and where to ship. I've never heard of this and will be checking these baby out!!
But I think it an photoperiod? If anybody know or heard of this strain please let me know.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
Site Administrator
Oct 8, 2012
Colorado
www.autoflower.net
Hey all,

It was a like on FB and Ive done a lot of these and never won, but today I sign on and got a message from them that I won and where to ship. I've never heard of this and will be checking these baby out!!
But I think it an photoperiod? If anybody know or heard of this strain please let me know.
Dude way to go! Congrats on the win man!

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiators
Nov 1, 2017
SW UK
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry
Hey all,

Hey there,

Your gonna love growing her. Great plant & genetics [emoji1303]

HH

Reactions: bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 5, 2017
Awesome and congrats on the win @Bigg Al that strain sounds great. I've only done the Cherry Bomb auto so far from them.

Bigg Al

Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
hey...they just got here!! but are these fem seeds or auto? had a good mail call today...I got the Atomic seeds today and the rest of the Sweet Seeds red fam, devil cream auto, bloody skunk and red poison

Reactions: G.Leave

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Jun 26, 2015
hey...they just got here!! but are these fem seeds or auto? had a good mail call today...I got the Atomic seeds today and the rest of the Sweet Seeds red fam, devil cream auto, bloody skunk and red poison
Atomic is a photoperiod strain...i grew one out last summer and it was a monster of a plant. Mine didnt flower until a bit too late, but even with premature toke was excellent. Indoors i would give it a shot for sure!!

Bigg Al

Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Atomic is a photoperiod strain...i grew one out last summer and it was a monster of a plant. Mine didnt flower until a bit too late, but even with premature toke was excellent. Indoors i would give it a shot for sure!!
So can I grow it in my closet? Will it get to big for it? Closet is 2x2x4

Reactions: G.Leave

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Jun 26, 2015
So can I grow it in my closet? Will it get to big for it? Closet is 2x2x4
Sorry bud, I am not sure what it would do in small scale. Maybe @BombSeeds can advise you. Mine went 170 days or so outdoors and was friggin huge so not sure on how much stretch ect.

BombSeeds

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Apr 28, 2016
hi @Bigg Al, Atomic is a full size photoperiod strain, so it will get to around 5'-6' in height if left to her own devices. If you want to do it as a closet grow, you will need to LST her to keep the height down, but with some light bondage she will stay in a manageable size :naughtystep:
If you top her after the 4th node and tie her down you will keep it under 3ft.

Reactions: Bigg Al