Bomb Seeds

Bomb Seed Atomic

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Sorry bud, I am not sure what it would do in small scale. Maybe @BombSeeds can advise you. Mine went 170 days or so outdoors and was friggin huge so not sure on how much stretch ect.
yea, I saw your post on bomb seeds and saw how wide it was and I don't think I can do that in my closet. that'll mean that I can only do 1 plant then. the main reason I like autos is that they are small and I can manage them. this one looks to big and wide for the closet.

Reactions: G.Leave and Mizzo81

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 26, 2015
yea, I saw your post on bomb seeds and saw how wide it was and I don't think I can do that in my closet. that'll mean that I can only do 1 plant then. the main reason I like autos is that they are small and I can manage them. this one looks to big and wide for the closet.
If you literally put it in 12/12 right away it might stay a managable size? I think it would be worth a shot!! If it was me, i would be bold and try 2 straight run 12/12

Reactions: Mizzo81

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 26, 2015
It depends what type of training.... Think spiral arm galaxy with nodes forced vertically.
yes absolutely!! I have done an insane amount of different training methods in the nearly 3 decades of growing. The training i do now i love the most though!! Low profile and very wide makes for some amazing branching systems!!

Reactions: BombSeeds