• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Bomb seeds 2021 Grow&show

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Damn the Bomb seed grows really rocked this year. You guys took it to another level ! A great showcase of their genetics.

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
Hi mate. We post the autoseeds final pics in the bomb seeds thread?

Qb
Was scratching my head at this too. Didn’t think the Bomb seeds grow and show had a poll at the end.
sorry lads thats my scatter brain post your bomb seeds pics in the bomb seeds thread and your auto seed pic in the auto seeds thread

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
thanks for the pics guys i will get them all ready for polling this week :thumbsup: still time if you havnt posted your final picture

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
Started a new Cosmic Bomb! She is about 14 days old put her in her new home in the tent. She is being done in a 5 gal SIP bucket. No nutes as of yet. Promix premium moisture and Megacrop &Bud explosion.
1897ED81-6DBF-41CB-A80E-1517AD42C680.jpeg