• "Good morning everyone; I wrote up a small blurb about ruderal species of plants that I wanted to share and get some feedback on! Appreciated! - Son of Hobbes

Ruderal Species of Plants

Grow Offs Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
@BombSeeds OMG, what a generous gesture. You got me dancing la bombalooza
1616019887342.png

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say that the challenge and camaraderie of the Wellie grow was reward aplenty in itself. This just puts it all over the top.
Many many thanks.

Now I'm excited to hop on the THC Bomb Auto and ride that sucker to glory ...

1616020862061.png

Brownthumbs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just to say, above is just ideas for the fun again, not expecting any further sponsorship or anything :)
A completed wellie boot grow is a mighty honour for the grower LOL
We really should try and start a trend, wellie boots with weed popping up everywhere
I am game for this. Would love to do Bomb Seeds GrowOffShowOff! Unfortunately for me, in the great american desert, it will have to wait for fall...
unless Dan thinks his strains can survive my 100*F garage temps. I think, once my current grow wraps ups in the next 4-6weeks, I will be done until summer has come & gone. Come May, we'll be hit'n the triple digits, and I'm not sure much can survive those temps.

Again, and big thanks to Bear for suggesting this challenge, and a HUGE thanks to Dan for sponsoring.

Oh, and St Tom's hydrowellie has my vote for best looking grow too!

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:woohoo: 5 lovely THC Bomb Auto seeds arrived in the mail today. Thanks again, @BombSeeds. Will be starting a journal real soon. :biggrin:
Excellent, I requested the THC BOMB AUTO as well, only did it a day or two ago but it will be a few weeks before I can start them anyway, looking really forward to trying them, it's one that I have heard mentioned frequently enough and always positive things.