Bombs Incoming!! Please post your favorite bomb pics

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
This one...

Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know. @Mossy @Son of Hobbes @woody tagging you guys in to spread the good word!
Peace
Dan

BombSeeds

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Apr 28, 2016
Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your interest in some pre-release testers. While AFN was down we had to make a few changes to what we had planned to launch with and also look for testers on. We had initially planned to launch 2 new autos and a couple of photos later in the year, but we will now be launching 1 auto and 1 photo.
So thank you again, but if i can ask for all those that expressed an interest to specify if they will be looking to test the autoflower, or the photo (or both) so we can get these out to you lovely people!

Peace
Dan

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Feb 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your interest in some pre-release testers. While AFN was down we had to make a few changes to what we had planned to launch with and also look for testers on. We had initially planned to launch 2 new autos and a couple of photos later in the year, but we will now be launching 1 auto and 1 photo.
So thank you again, but if i can ask for all those that expressed an interest to specify if they will be looking to test the autoflower, or the photo (or both) so we can get these out to you lovely people!

Peace
Dan
If you havent picked anyone yet, I'm up for both.

The Mugwamp

Its all just Trichomenometry
Gladiators
Nov 8, 2018
Uk
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Candy Dawg, Critical Orange Punch and Pineapplegum.
Hi All,

Peace
Dan
Hi Dan, I'd be interested in giving the Autoflower a whirl :thumbsup: Thanks :pass:

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Gladiators
Mar 29, 2018
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Hi All,

Peace
Dan
Auto flower please!! Would like to do that one for the 3 leg of battle. I was sponsored for the 1st leg so I like to keep it up!