Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Bomb Seeds

Bombs Incoming!! Please post your favorite bomb pics

HashMaster

In Dog Beers I've Only Had One
Apr 17, 2016
I mentioned to @912GreenSkell about a month before harvest that I had one THC Bomb Auto that I thought would hit 1.5 lbs.

I've been doing this for a while and have grown several indoor pounders before so I kinda sorta knew what I was looking at....

But I missed on my weight guess by just a bit for some strange reason..... :smokeit:

:doc1:

The far bottom right half gallon jar is not included in the weight as that jar is trim and fluff.

9 freshly filled not yet settled half gallon jars of primo bud

538.13 grams from one THC Bomb Auto :

jars.jpg

HashMaster

In Dog Beers I've Only Had One
Apr 17, 2016
Can you throw down a full plant pic? Got any pics of the main stalk?

Haha nice...I had to cut the main stalk of maximus with a saw it was so thick.

I'll go back and dig up some other pics and add them here eventually.

I've had to do the saw trick on more than a few in my life... it's Damn hard on the hands !

:doc1::pass::doc1:

Last edited:

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oct 11, 2013
north of the Circle
I mentioned to @912GreenSkell about a month before harvest that I had one THC Bomb Auto that I thought would hit 1.5 lbs.

I've been doing this for a while and have grown several indoor pounders before so I kinda sorta knew what I was looking at....

But I missed on my weight guess by just a bit for some strange reason..... :smokeit:

:doc1:

The far bottom right half gallon jar is not included in the weight as that jar is trim and fluff.

9 freshly filled not yet settled half gallon jars of primo bud

538.13 grams from one THC Bomb Auto :

View attachment 621413
really need to learn how to get yields like this in my arctic greenhouse, lol, something to shoot for