Boveda Humidifier Pack 62% - Could be new line or we missed it

Discussion in 'Harvest and Curing' started by GCase, Nov 14, 2011.

1. BovedaCharlie

BovedaCharlie Guest

We'll be sure to increase your royalty checks, TBM! Thank you for the welcome and your advocacy. I've been hearing that 62% for herbal is another world from even 65. Give those a whirl next time!

2. BovedaCharlie

BovedaCharlie Guest

Thank you for the welcome MrNiceSmoke! We're thrilled to be a part of your community and thank you for the support!

3. DubV

DubV Keeper of the Green

Welcome to afn Charlie. I use nothing but 62% meduim size for my long term storage and I absolutely love your product :thumbs:

4. BovedaCharlie

BovedaCharlie Guest

Thank you DubV for the welcome and your business!!

5. BovedaCharlie

BovedaCharlie Guest

6. kobedb8

kobedb8 Guest

this product works as advertised..i've used it to bring back life to my crusty hard buds..

7. Tavosvo

Tavosvo Auto Warrior

Anybody have experience with the 65 vs the 62? I would think 62 for long term for sure, maybe the 65 for smokables keep them nice and sticky? Original post said the 65 keeps RH at 60-63, I wouldn't want much lower....would I?

8. astronomy420a

astronomy420a omBUDsman

tav, yes a lot of people out here have used the 65 % . works well! i like my cannabis at the 62% range, it's personal preference. anyone that has quantity of bud on hand, that know's it will be stored, should use these pak's:dance:and you can rest easy with the knowledge that your bud is taken care of.:smokebuds:dont waste them unless you really need them. :2cents::peace:

9. TheLittleBoyWhoPointed

TheLittleBoyWhoPointed Auto Warrior

I had some email correspondence with Charles Rutherford II of Boveda inc....here is some of the info I got

TLBWP

10. Hydrogrow

Hydrogrow Auto Warrior

I bought 12 of these on eBay the other day. My rh is around 43%. Will these raise my rh to 62? What if my rh was 70, would it lower it to 62%?