• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Boveda Humidifier Pack 62% - Could be new line or we missed it

B

BovedaCharlie

We'll be sure to increase your royalty checks, TBM! Thank you for the welcome and your advocacy. I've been hearing that 62% for herbal is another world from even 65. Give those a whirl next time!

B

BovedaCharlie

Thank you for the welcome MrNiceSmoke! We're thrilled to be a part of your community and thank you for the support!

DubV

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Welcome to afn Charlie. I use nothing but 62% meduim size for my long term storage and I absolutely love your product :thumbs:

B

BovedaCharlie

Welcome to afn Charlie. I use nothing but 62% meduim size for my long term storage and I absolutely love your product :thumbs:
Thank you DubV for the welcome and your business!!

K

kobedb8

this product works as advertised..i've used it to bring back life to my crusty hard buds..

Tavosvo

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the 65 vs the 62? I would think 62 for long term for sure, maybe the 65 for smokables keep them nice and sticky? Original post said the 65 keeps RH at 60-63, I wouldn't want much lower....would I?

astronomy420a

omBUDsman
Reaction score
tav, yes a lot of people out here have used the 65 % . works well! i like my cannabis at the 62% range, it's personal preference. anyone that has quantity of bud on hand, that know's it will be stored, should use these pak's:dance:and you can rest easy with the knowledge that your bud is taken care of.:smokebuds:dont waste them unless you really need them. :2cents::peace:

TheLittleBoyWhoPointed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I had some email correspondence with Charles Rutherford II of Boveda inc....here is some of the info I got

We do make and distribute a 32% in an 8 gram version and 45-55% in 60 gram. The medical cannabis market is growing fast here in the US and the 62% formula we developed specifically for it, after extensive lab testing, has had explosive growth.
TLBWP

Hydrogrow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I bought 12 of these on eBay the other day. My rh is around 43%. Will these raise my rh to 62? What if my rh was 70, would it lower it to 62%?