• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Boveda Wants to Hear From YOU!

Boveda

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Lets say I get into rosin pressing, and wanted to make a video on different humidity levels. you would be a good person to chat with? cuz I've seen different videos online on pressing but i press way harder then they do.
Yes indeed. In fact, I've experimented a bit with over-hydration using the 84% RH Boveda which is made to "season" wood humidors.

Rehydration must be controlled and be no more than 24 hours I'd personally say simply bc you don't want to risk microorganism growth starting.

There are lower RH packs as well that can be found at cigar shops like 69% or 74%.

In addition to this, here's a site where you can report your squishes! For each one, you state if you've used a humidity pack, and which RH.

https://rosinunity.com/

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
@Boveda will you be at northgrow Denmark this year??

Boveda

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
@Boveda will you be at northgrow Denmark this year??
Hey Ribbzzy, we may possibly have some of our european influencers there. Not exactly sure. This growing industry definitely keeps a company traveling!