1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chris and Peter with 'Pulse - Grow Monitoring' join us LIVE today at 2 pm MDT (Mountain Time) to talk about their environment sensor that measures and logs temperature, humidity, VPD and lights! Don't miss it!

Click here to join and listen!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. sniper is the first member of Staff being added to The Naughty Step 2018....Don't Ask......
    Dismiss Notice

Boveda - Welcome & Contact Information

Discussion in 'Boveda' started by Son of Hobbes, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Frosty Budz

Frosty Budz Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Ok thanks Rollin!

2. Boveda

Boveda Welcome to the CannaZone AFN Authorized Vendor

Hi there! Burping is to release moisture so since Boveda does that for you, there is no need to burb at all!

3. Boveda

Hey there! Boveda will definitely absorb excess moisture, but how much is the question. Have you tested this theory? If so, I'd love to hear more like, how wet was the bud? For most of us, it takes the worry out of curing. Cheers!

4. Rollin_along

Rollin_along Walter Greenthumbs

Currently Smoking:
    Whatever the wife leaves me
    It was at 70% and the sachet filled with water. It got down to 65%. As I understand it the less work the packets do, the longer they last. It works best for me with +/-2% to go.

Sent from my comfy chair.

5. Boveda

Absolutely, like many other products. For instance, ensuring your airtight container is re-closed quickly after choosing your nugs will help keep that Boveda working effectively for much longer. Cheers!
    -Dianna

6. Boveda

Hi there! Sorry for such a late reply to your welcome :) it takes a while to learn a new forum.

I really love that with Boveda you can custom-fit your preservation and your cure when and if needed. Some climates can go from super dry to super humid within weeks. Also, some heating and cooling methods can alter humidity as well. With the options of 58 or 62 for herbal, it's truly something that can be about preference and can be about necessity as well.

With Cannabis there are so many opinions. I remember a friend talking about only like "fluffy bud". That's how she chose her weed was by fluffyness. lol Some like a chunky grind and some like a fine grind. In the end, the grind can often be a clear indication of a need inside that storage container. For example another friend mentioned a certain grinder grinding too fine. Truth is, that's an RH issue not a grinder issue.

For the 65% RH choice, our studies show that microorganisms can begin growing at 65 and over. However, certain situations may require them even for our herbal. With RH levels as low as 32% (the perfect RH to preserve your seeds btw) and as high as 84%, we can really get a handle on this ever changing climate of ours.

Cheers,

Dianna

7. SOOTDAWG

SOOTDAWG Year round outdoor grower-HST technician General Staff

Currently Smoking:
    smokin gun-papaya-harlequin-B split, blue diesel, kush n cheese
    Welcome Boveda.....Been a user and will continue being

8. arty zan

arty zan Just chillin'

Been a few years since they came my way but they can still be got hold of without too much problem. if you know where to look.
    Normally available in 4 grades, price varies obviously as to the quality of it and the string colour changes too, gold, red, blue and green etc.
    Most Thai sticks these days come from Laos and not Thailand, where punishment are harsh on dealers/smugglers.

Son of Hobbes likes this.
  9. Boveda

USES.png HI again! What's the right sized pack to use? Here's a handy visual:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    SOOTDAWG and Son of Hobbes like this.
  10. Boveda

Son of Hobbes likes this.