• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

BRAND NEW PLATINUMLED COB PRO 1000 LIGHT TEST

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
batlight.jpg
I have been given the honour of testing a new light for Platinum.It is a COB growlight. I will be receiving this baby very soon. This is the first picture released. I can hardly wait. I have zero specs just a picture.

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
It is far from completed since I have not got it yet. I set this thread up on my phone. I must have hit the completed button lol

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Let's see. It on and the light type and intensity brudda

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
I will bro as soon as it is my hands I will drop all the specs fire it up and see what she does. This is just a sneak preview given to me by Platinum growlights it is not even up on there site yet. I think I have the first picture of it. It looks like a beast of a light 8 cob fixture. I am so excited to get it.