• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

BRAND NEW PLATINUMLED COB PRO 1000 LIGHT TEST

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
batlight.jpg
I have been given the honour of testing a new light for Platinum.It is a COB growlight. I will be receiving this baby very soon. This is the first picture released. I can hardly wait. I have zero specs just a picture.

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
It is far from completed since I have not got it yet. I set this thread up on my phone. I must have hit the completed button lol

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Let's see. It on and the light type and intensity brudda

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
I will bro as soon as it is my hands I will drop all the specs fire it up and see what she does. This is just a sneak preview given to me by Platinum growlights it is not even up on there site yet. I think I have the first picture of it. It looks like a beast of a light 8 cob fixture. I am so excited to get it.