• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

BRAND NEW PLATINUMLED COB PRO 1000 LIGHT TEST

Greenlane

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Can’t find this light on the website. Any ppfd data and features and specs? Price?

PlatinumLEDTom

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
platinumgrowlights.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Cough
Hi @Greenlane! Sorry for the delayed response. The COBPRO 1000 is a brand new light, so it is not quite yet on our website yet. If you want to place an order for the light, we have them in stock, so just give us a call and we can take your order.

We don't have any videos or charts showing the PAR on these lights, but we have tested it with a hand held PAR meter and the intensity was right in-between our P600 and P900. The unit also covers a 4' x 4' area and pulls roughly 420w from the wall....gotta love that!

I hope this helps!

:pass:

Bullrider341

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Can't wait to get that 'Bat Light' in your hands! We hope to have it available soon!

I do not have the complete specs on this light quite yet....but just to let you know, these are NOT the type of COBs you find in other lights. Traditional COBs are produced by packaging multiple diodes together on one chip, with a yellow phosphor coating making an intense white light. Anytime you put a coating on any light source you are filtering the light, making it slightly less intense...think of a coated light bulb. Not to say you can't grow some serious bud under traditional COBs.

This new light includes the Platinum LED custom 14 band spectrum with NO phosphor coating. It's the same spectrum found in our other series lights, just in COB form...ya'll heard it here first!

I'm looking forward to seeing this new light it action!
Where can I find replacement fan for p 300 platinum led

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
Any Computer store should have a decent replacement

PlatinumLEDTom

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
platinumgrowlights.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Cough

Cookiemonster69

It's all in the wrist ;')
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I don't smoke!!!
Hey, I've recently been looking into cobs. By chance one of my girls bought this Chinese torchlight from Amazon... It's a cob light. And there's this LOVELY feature that it has. Like if you pull the front part forward... The light lense or something moves and the beem gets very focused. The light has a solid edge like projector headlights on a car. You can choose it's light footprint. This feature would be a game changing feature for cob growlights in terms of efficiency because nearly all growlights we can't tune it's footprint. And light leaks everywhere. Just a thought...