1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

briman has a Genius time at Cannacon!

Discussion in 'Genius Pipe' started by briman, Mar 13, 2018.

1. briman

briman autopot rocker Staff Member Site Administrator

Hello AFN! Just wanted to give a shout out to Genius pipe for the sponsoring us and letting our test team try out this fine piece of equipment! I never liked smoking pipes, as the heat was a turn off for me. This genius pipe has changed that and I feel it is one of the best pipes on the market. It handles flower and concentrates like a champ! Concentrates are where this thing shines, as I love the waxes, shatters and crumbles more than flower, but with the Genius, I have found myself smoking flower more often. Here is their link to their site and if you should choose to buy one, you will get a Karma code and any one that uses your Karma code, redeems you free schwag off their site! So visit their site at https://geniuspipe.com/ and use Karma code: GP-1QDkMRyq
    We abused this pipe at Cannacon in Seattle and this pipe took 3 guy and got us baked for 3 days of heavy use!
    DSC_0374.JPG DSC_0377.JPG DSC_0378.JPG DSC_0172.JPG DSC_0173.JPG DSC_0174.JPG DSC_0175.JPG DSC_0176.JPG DSC_0177.JPG DSC_0178.JPG DSC_0179.JPG DSC_0179.JPG DSC_0180.JPG DSC_0183.JPG DSC_0184.JPG

Tags:
  2. briman

3. briman

I am going to catch hell for this, but here we go........Before Genius pipe......

DSC_0188.JPG

And @FullDuplex After Genius pipe!!:rofl:
    DSC_0189.JPG

PRICELESS!

4. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Cannalope Haze; El Estupido; Psicodelicia
    :dizzy: :smokeout: :baked: There goes the tolerance levels! :eek1: :rofl: You sure had some gorgeous dabbage to sample though,... that shatter is pure glass! ..... Alas, poor FD, trying to keep up with you two rosin-chiefers -- :crying: The man never had a chance! Nice meals, fine IPA's, top grade extracts... I'd be piled right on top of him, all smoking wreckage too!
    :dragon3::hothot: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

5. FullDuplex

FullDuplex Chasing Fat B!tch3s Staff Member Site Administrator

I Blame the IPA's..

Shit all i can say is that was one of the best nights of sleep that i had in a long time. Have to admit i have a flower tolerance but @briman brought his A-game.

briman, bushmasterar15 and Waira like this.