broke top

FallingSnow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
so while i was adjusting my LST on my bebe i got to rough and pure snapped top node. its still attached just barely so i adjusted the LST to hold it together like a splint on a broken bone.

will this work and will the plant heal or should i try to clone that top piece.

plant is 21 days old now and the top piece in mention has main cola and 2 branches so a good chunk of the ppabts weight got broken IMO lol

Dale's Proper Bud

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
so while i was adjusting my LST on my bebe i got to rough and pure snapped top node. its still attached just barely so i adjusted the LST to hold it together like a splint on a broken bone.

will this work and will the plant heal or should i try to clone that top piece.

plant is 21 days old now and the top piece in mention has main cola and 2 branches so a good chunk of the ppabts weight got broken IMO lol
I have had luck with your the splitting method...I think it depends on how much is still attached though... I have no experience with the cloning method if she's a auto I would not suggest that just my 2 cents

Zaaboot

Just me and my gnomes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Far far too much
should be fine, it takes a lot of energy for the plant to create a knuckle there, based on it being 21 days old you can go either way, cut it off completely and the lowers will essentially take its place with two - alternatively put it back in place a tiny bit of tape for a day or two works wonders and before you know it she will be good as gold

Shugrows

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Black electrical tape done the same thing a few times myself rap it in that and it heals it self in a week or two. And holds it together