• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Brother Mendel's Selections Midwest Widow Q4 2021 Grow-and-Show!

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
Interesting insight. They should be autos. The card they came with said so also. I did think mine took a bit longer than the last few to pop up.
Good to know as I didn’t get in on it, I seriously didn’t know the brothers were doin autos pretty cool...
you never had a seed take 2 weeks before?
The Durban land races were like that for me

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
10/12/21
DAY 8
Brother Mendel's Midwest Widow

She is looking lovely! I did up her Mega Crop feed PPM this morning to 250. pH'd it to 5.9 (Really digging my new blue lab PH pen!! My $10 cheapo pen broke and no love loss as I never trusted it anyways.), and she was put back in her cozy 83 degree baby tent. I have not worried that much about RH this grow as her baby tent seems to stay around 50-55. I did raise the
T5 about an inch as she has a slight touch of leaf curl.

20211012_071511.jpg

20211012_071516.jpg