• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Tutorial Bubble Hash Made Simple

MrGoat

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Autos - Mephisto Genetics: Forgotten Cookies, Gold Glue, White Chem
You can also use Dry Ice, methology is a bit different i think, dry ice supposedly works well with frozen live material.
i dont know about using salt would be a good idea a few bags of ice will do the trick the snow was just because it was there normally id just use bagged ice
Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(
You can also use Dry Ice, methology is a bit different i think, dry ice supposedly works well with frozen live material.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
yeah it works well you get more of a kief consistancy than hash and if its fresh material it will be a sticky mess when it thaws out plus its pretty hard to get dry ice where i live

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
Finally got around to making some BubbleHash and a thanks
Bubble Hash.JPG
100_0983.JPG
to @Trichome farmer for turning me onto the methods and thread. The one chunk weighs 8 grams. I used scraps from my Purple Kush harvest. Couldn't wait to try some so I dropped some in the pipe and power dried it with the Bic lighter. I am impressed.

Last edited:

Trichome farmer

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Finally got around to making some BubbleHash and a thanksView attachment 1196792View attachment 1196794 to @Trichome farmer for turning me onto the methods and thread. The one chunk weighs 8 grams. I used scraps from my Purple Kush harvest. Couldn't wait to try some so I dropped some in the pipe and power dried it with the Bic lighter. I am impressed.
great work that 140m looks great do you only have a those bags or did you get a 75-73micron bag aswell?

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
There is 4 bags 220-160-73-25 micron. The only bags that produced are the 73 micron and the 25 micron ? Oh crap on my sheet I Listed the 160 micron in place of the 73 my bad, lots of partying goin on. The 73 and the 25 micron were the only producers. There was never much in the 160 ? (I edited the pic)

Last edited:

Trichome farmer

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
There is 4 bags 220-160-73-25 micron. The only bags that produced are the 73 micron and the 25 micron ?
i dont see the 73 micron run in the pic thats why i asked your best quality hash come from this bag

Trichome farmer

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Thanks for straightening my stoned ass out I edited the pic :pass:
hahaha i was like damm never seen such a good 160 run from what iv learned about hash sifting if your 73 bag was light the plant wasnt mature enough when harvested it can be a very tricky sweet spot to find not sure iv ever got it right yet but im trying of course different strains will play a part in this also but its a fun hobby