budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Sep 4, 2015
legal state
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Welcome !!
A Huge Thank You to the Remo Team and to Joel for answering the questions i had
After watching the test team knock a homerun with the Remo line :drool:,I decided to give them a try!!
Its been a while since ive done a journal for fun so what I have planned for this run is a comparison of Soil vs Coco, both using the Remo line!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Sep 4, 2015
legal state
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
I thought of a title... Budelee meets REMO and finds Slater in suitcase... or Budelee meets Remo and Slater got shogun... I like that one.
Awesome!! I am good to go and have some sproutlings. I used the Remo line as a starter solution mixed at 1/4 recommended, the four i have in soil are looking pretty sad so hopefully i can get em to pull thru, the red solos have a coco
image.jpeg

Slater

Flowery Twats
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 7, 2016
Awesome!! I am good to go and have some sproutlings. I used the Remo line as a starter solution mixed at 1/4 recommended, the four i have in soil are looking pretty sad so hopefully i can get em to pull thru, the red solos have a coco View attachment 752768
Super excited to get this grow going and thank you @budelee for letting me tag along. I'm getting ready today, made room in the tent last night and I've just got to go to the garden center to find some perlite... its time to go coco for the first time.