Latest photos

Group events

DabPress

Bunny presses his luck with dabpress bottlejack 3x5 all in one press

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
May 15, 2014
The Doors of Perception
6FAE9AC8-1787-4126-AD3C-B917F3C784CE.jpeg Got my new press today. I only had an hour after work to test it. Luckily it’s plug and play. It’s an all in one 3x5 rosin press with two separate heaters and temp probes and a separate PID. All ready to go out of the box but it does break down into parts. the Heaters, bottle jack and PID can all be replaced. Everything has a great build quality. They also do pre presses and rosin bags.
I used the suppplied press to make a 5gram puc and squeezed it into a cylinder rosin bag designed for bottle tech . I heated the plates to 210 and pressed for 2 mins slowly increasing pressure.I yielded 18% 0.8 grams. Very happy with the press so far. I will update this thread soon with better photos and some videos when I get time. I highly recommend @Dabpress the customer service and products have been faultless. This is the best value press of this high standard out there. If your in the market for a pro quality press on a budget look no further, the most fun I have had opening and usung a product for ages. By the way it was Organic Haze Rosin,Amazing to Dab! Laters

Attachments

Last edited: