• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

GrowNorthern LED Bunny's Telos Tales

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
Reaction score
Day 8

MBAP Looking lively

SPG

One mutant one coming up

Only one Blackberry gum going so we're going to tier the airport Into the failed plants fabric pot. Looks strong

So hopefully four big plants and we will see how the mutant gets on!

Bunny

Reaction score
Cheers guys they look on track don't know what the mottling is looks like something having a bite! [emoji51] that's the problem with having older plants that were outside for a spell, I did warn them Still the big plants look healthy a little underfed they had no bio tabs. Just have to hope for the best now, Shame about the mutant but you never know ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunny

Reaction score
Fungus nats or fruit flys I'm going to treat the soil with beneficial nematodes that Im assured will not adversely effect the living bacteria and mycos.

MedGrower

That hydrodude again
Reaction score
Fungus nats or fruit flys I'm going to treat the soil with beneficial nematodes that Im assured will not adversely effect the living bacteria and mycos.

Sounds like a good thing to do. Man I've had fruit flies all over for past week and they were driving me crazy

Dazed

Confucius
Reaction score
It's too warm for this time of year (and they say climate change is a hoax), fungus gnats and fruit flies are rampant in the UK, mulching can help keep them down, also reduced watering. :)