buying seeds in US

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Dan34475

Auto Warrior
May 17, 2019
Knock on wood I've had good luck with Seedsman if you're looking for something in particular. 2-3 weeks. I've heard that "some" Euro companies send bulk orders to the states and someone re-ships them to final destination.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
Gladiator Level 2
Dec 22, 2016
Knock on wood I've had good luck with Seedsman if you're looking for something in particular. 2-3 weeks. I've heard that "some" Euro companies send bulk orders to the states and someone re-ships them to final destination.
A lot of people use them, but they are not located in the US. These are US based seedbanks/breeders.

Reactions: thedailydose

RocBudInc

Auto Breeder
Mar 9, 2018
rocbudinc.com
Currently Smoking
Legend Berry OG Auto
Purple Rolex bred by us :headbang: Grown by a growmie from insta!!! She's a fierce to be reckoned with!!! An AMAZING Auto strain that packs on the FROST every single time!! :bow:

Attachments

Reactions: thedailydose

Frenjamin Banklin

Hello is this thing on
Feb 27, 2018
Currently Smoking
Nope
Grabbed my first @RocBudInc order this AM. Easy checkout with instructions. I’ve been using cash app lately and it went through smoothly. And for those that don’t know you can use cash app to buy and hold bitcoin. If using bitcoin for an immediate transaction there is no need to worry about the fluctuation. But cash app takes a CC to load or you can just use it to hold payments from friends until it’s seed time.
:joy:

RocBudInc

Auto Breeder
Mar 9, 2018
rocbudinc.com
Currently Smoking
Legend Berry OG Auto
Grabbed my first @RocBudInc order this AM. Easy checkout with instructions. I’ve been using cash app lately and it went through smoothly. And for those that don’t know you can use cash app to buy and hold bitcoin. If using bitcoin for an immediate transaction there is no need to worry about the fluctuation. But cash app takes a CC to load or you can just use it to hold payments from friends until it’s seed time.
:joy:
Awesome :bow: Can't wait to check the grow out !!! Definitely keep me posted love to follow along ;)

Reactions: Frenjamin Banklin