• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Calcium or phosphorus deficiency? Or something else?

ThaPollinator!

chuckin' pollen & makin' seeds!
Reaction score
@MaskedPlants @mwilliams2006 OK, you guys were right. I guess I've been extremely lucky for two straight years or something is amiss with my water or one of my AN bottles. I checked 8 different jugs premixed and got pretty inconsistent results. Most within an acceptable range but enough variance that I guess I'm back to checking ph (taking the training wheels off ;). Dammit! I think this is starting to lend more credence to the spots being a symptom of ph swing.

Last edited:

THE BEAR

Living the Dream & Keeping it Green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Your plants look sweet man, wouldn't worry about it and just keep doing what ya doing, your near the end,
Could be water splash on the leaves from a feed,
Leaves are darkish green but that dont mean n tox, (well fed) thier no hook on the leaf tips and thier still out straight,
Thier nice girls

ThaPollinator!

Reaction score
Hey thanks dude. Ya. I'm not too worried. Just trying to rule out what it isn't so I can be sure it doesn't carry on to other plants. I remember having a ph pen or two go out of calibration on me during the GH days and turned out disaterous to a crop. That originally lead me to AN, so was surprised to find an issue outside of pests in the last two years. Still learning.

ThaPollinator!

Reaction score
Advanced Nutrients sensi bloom was not the culprit. For those interested ; although I'm sure most don't go through these old posts in infirmary. But for educational purposes....I looked much closer at my feeding and finally realized all the jugs that the PH swing was an issue, were reused from my outdoor garden that I had mixed organic nutes in previously and it had dried but was flaking off and dissolving into my new water. Whoops. I knew I f'd up some how. Live and learn. :face:

mwilliams2006

Forget the failures. Keep the lessons. –Dalai Lama
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
American Pie Auto
Advanced Nutrients sensi bloom was not the culprit. For those interested ; although I'm sure most don't go through these old posts in infirmary. But for educational purposes....I looked much closer at my feeding and finally realized all the jugs that the PH swing was an issue, were reused from my outdoor garden that I had mixed organic nutes in previously and it had dried but was flaking off and dissolving into my new water. Whoops. I knew I f'd up some how. Live and learn. :face:
Thank you for posting a follow up. You are correct - many (including me) look at old posts in the infirmary to diagnose problems. Your concluding post really helps that process.

Last edited:

ThaPollinator!

Reaction score
Just switched to flushing when the issue popped up. Made it to finish no problems. Forgotten Cookies F5 chop day 79. Lesson learned. Don't reuse old jugs from the organic garden. A couple side branch pix. Still turned out really great.
meph fc day 79.jpegmeph fc day 79b.jpeg

EP3

Legalise personal grows and open the market
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers Gelato 41
:woohoo: buds, buds, buds. :baked: Time for a cone.
Cheers,
EP3