1. Happy New Year Buds!!! If anyone tagged me or spoke to me directly about badges over the past several weeks or whenever... And I didn't issue them please contact me again. I know I missed some of you in the end of the year madness. Thanks Buds!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All of the Grower of the Year 2018 Battle First Legs Start 1st Feb..Be there if you Dare. Grow cannabis Live with Friends on AFN.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Prize Winners please watch your mails...if you are not answering them..vendors can't send your prizes out..
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Festivus Month 1, Week 1 - Draw Your Favorite Festivus Staff Member Open for voting in the Festivus section. Drop in and Vote..tell them Mossy sent you..
    Dismiss Notice

Can you press fresh cut bud?

Discussion in 'Rosin Tech' started by Mcdee, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Mcdee

Mcdee Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

No, I don't have a press yet. Trying to figure out which one to get. Plates say up to 20 tons, but I don't want to push them to their limit and wear them out or bend them. So looking at most likely a 12 ton.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    iampepe and Ash-a-Ton like this.
  2. Mcdee

Smaller Is better in size tho.

iampepe and Ash-a-Ton like this.
  3. MaxPowerGrows

MaxPowerGrows MaxPowerGrows

Currently Smoking:
    Jock Horror by Nirvana
    lol!! dont you hate when that happens!

Mcdee likes this.
  4. Mcdee

Plates shipped today, so looks like Tuesday for delivery. Should have press that morning, so can do my first proper press!

5. Mcdee

Got my plates yesterday and my press today. Should be pressing tomorrow.

6. briman

briman autopot rocker Staff Member Vibe Guardian (SA)

a fast air dry will work, then press it. You will loose some terps and potency on the fast dry, but it will get ya dabbin. The best is bud that has been slow dried and cured. That will press the best. Anything Mephisto or fastbuds will press awesome. Pressing is a learning experience, some strains will gush, that arent really that frosty and the frostiest bud wont press at all for some reason. Its all strain dependent. When in doubt, 180*F-200*F pressed from 30-60 seconds is the sweet spot. Gonna have to dial it in. Concentrates....what you put in, you get back ten fold!

Mcdee and bushmasterar15 like this.
Tags: