• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Canadian Autoflower Breeders & Seedbanks

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
I've done a few crop king freebee's (photo and auto) and I've they have been excellent. I think crop king should be put on the naughty list though, especially for auto's. I've been watching grow journals for them the last couple years and 50% don't auto and a lot of complaints about poor customer service. Ontario Cannabis store is the only legal source of seeds I've found and they don't have any auto's.
I invited them to the forum, they were NOT very pleasant to talk to at the time. They get called "Crap Kings" on Facebook lol.

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I invited them to the forum, they were NOT very pleasant to talk to at the time. They get called "Crap Kings" on Facebook lol.
Ooops I had a bit of a flub up there. I meant to say that I've done a few Canuk seeds freebee's that were excellent... Not crap king lol !!!! Edited my original post !!! It's a lil early for me yet and no coffee.

Steviestash

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Headwatergenetic GDP blast x MI5
I've done a few Canuk seeds freebee's (photo and auto) and I've they have been excellent. I think crop king should be put on the naughty list though, especially for auto's. I've been watching grow journals for them the last couple years and 50% don't auto and a lot of complaints about poor customer service. Ontario Cannabis store is the only legal source of seeds I've found and they don't have any auto's.
In Ontario ocs is the only place for rec that you can get weed or seeds from legal but like you said they have only photos and very few and the weed sucks

bil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I've also grown one of the canuk freebies (amnesia haze), and i was pleasantly surprised. it was decent! It grew outdoor that looks to be indoor on first glance :)

Steviestash

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Headwatergenetic GDP blast x MI5
This is another Canadian seed bank

DIRT

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
IMG_20200924_151706_789.jpg

Supernaturals Seed Co. website drops Devils night 2020..Regular autoflower seeds ONLY...keep an eye out.