Canadian Supplies and Reviews

unseeded

Auto Warrior
Aug 18, 2018
Canada
trying to bring costs down but I did buy a shaker of nemaknights nematodes for my closet grow for about 25$. I've got the good intentions of treating all around my house with nematodes in the spring for gnats , mites, fleas and grubs. together we'll build an impenetrable fortress

Reactions: shumway

Steviestash

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Feb 22, 2018
Ont Canada
Currently Smoking
Mephisto cdlc x ss
Thats why i crush up a chunk of mosquito dunks now and mix it into my soils then let it sit for a week or so lol
I was putting one into my bucket of water but now I've started doing the same just crushing one mosquito dunk up per pot

Reactions: shumway

unseeded

Auto Warrior
Aug 18, 2018
Canada
Hey fellow Canuks, figured we needed a thread to discuss our options in Canada for supplies considering they seem to be quite a bit different than those south of the border. I'll start it off with some coco I recently bought from home hardware.

https://www.homehardware.ca/en/5kg-beyond-peat-coir-coconut-fibre-soil-supplement/p/5053990

I soaked it in a meagacrop and cal/mag solution and popped 4 beans last weekend. It took twice as much water as the instructions said and within 3 days i had a few weeds pop. They looked like clover. Thinking a rinse might have been a good idea but we shall see. Anyone else have experience with this cheapo coco?
I"m definitely rinsing compressed coco, and btw I noticed home hardware has expanded coir too if you're not near a grow shop like myself, but you have to order it in store shipped to the store. maybe this will help. and while I'm at it Indoorgrower .ca has expanded coco and ship free at $99. cheers