• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Canna-Cheese 1:1 medicinal automatics by mephisto

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
So @stan_mephisto was awesome enough to give me a few mephisto canna-cheese 1:1 medicinal automatics for my hubby because of how severe his seizures are

So I put one in soil as I dont have the space for dwc right now and I'm not sure how big itll get. I'm so glad to get to run this strain and so excited for a 1:1 that's been tested down the generations as a true 1:1 in auto form.

So heres the break down of the set up
Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300 (Both Old series)
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Container: 3 gallon air pot
Medium: Miraclegro performance organics with 30% added perlite (it has been working amazing for me so no griefing me on it having the name miraclegro in it. It dosent have the miraclegro nutrient balls and other miraclegro junk in it from their portion soil)
Seeds: Mephisto canna-cheese 1:1
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Maxitwo step ( MaxiGro MaxiBloom), general hydroponics koolbloom liquid and granular, Xtreme gardening mykos wp, xtreme gardening azos (all as needed)
Fungicide: southern ag. Biofungicide

stan_mephisto

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Good luck. Watching close. Would love to get my hands on a few for arthritis pain. Are these going to be released soon?
Its tough to say, we hope we can release in Spring of 2020. We anticipate this being one of the most anticipated Mephisto releases to date, so we are working hard to produce enough number for a world wide release. We have some ready to go, but waiting for another batch to finish up.

Weedman_automagic

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Awesome. If you are in need of any testers I would love to help out and show it off
Its tough to say, we hope we can release in Spring of 2020. We anticipate this being one of the most anticipated Mephisto releases to date, so we are working hard to produce enough number for a world wide release. We have some ready to go, but waiting for another batch to finish up.

itsmeithink

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
wow, the first seeds I've seen from this fantastic seedbank with the much anticipated 1:1 strain, and its a f**king cheese strain aswell.
any idea on thc/cbd ratios, effects etc?
@stan_mephisto any clues on the next batch of high cbd strains are crossed with plllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee :bighug: