• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome

Olderfart

Darwin's big idea explains Cannabis
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto 24 Carat and Cosmic Queen from last grow
She has been smoking for a while and definitely has built up a tolerance. She said she was going to stop smoking for 2 weeks. She already smoked next morning lol. But apparently if it is CHS it should get better within a day or two of abstinence.

I'm going to try and help her stop for at least a few days and see if it helps, if not then I'll have her try pregnancy test, and if that's not it than maybe try and rule out neem?
Sorry to hear about your wife's problem, good luck getting things sorted.

One of the biggest reasons I decided to grow my own was the risk of this syndrome or other problems caused by neem or other crap growers use to control pests. If you grow yer own, ya know what is in it...

Stay safe, and I hope you and your wife get her problem sorted soon. :pighug:

AFNG

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wife's problem, good luck getting things sorted.

One of the biggest reasons I decided to grow my own was the risk of this syndrome or other problems caused by neem or other crap growers use to control pests. If you grow yer own, ya know what is in it...

Stay safe, and I hope you and your wife get her problem sorted soon. :pighug:
She isn't pregnant so that's not it. Almost wondering if it's related to her back issue and or migraines.

Going to try and have her take hot shower during next flare up

OregonBlackBear

Fussy Bumble Bear
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
My Degree
Just curious if anyone here has heard of this or had experience with it?

Hoping not but my significant other hasnt been feeling well lately and is nauseous and vomiting a lot. She is going to stop smoking for 2 weeks starting tomorrow to see if it helps.
It's very very real. I worked retail at a cannabis shop for a while and ended up sampling everything that came through the door. I was hitting a dab rig at a rate that would make crackheads blush. I eventually developed both physical and mental health problems due to overuse. I have known many people who have also overdone it with cannabis and had to dial back to stop symptoms.

Considering the fact CHS is proven to exist, I will not be consulting doctor google for a cherry picked second opinion. It's cause by pot, not neem.

Let's try not to forget the difference between I want it to be true, and it is true.

AFNG

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just thought I would update.
Ruling out smoking as culprit since she was still smoking today with no nausea. She has had migraine all day and back pain so those can't be cause either most likely.
The only difference today from other days is she hasn't eaten at all. So from here I guess it's a slow game of adding foods one at a time to see what she can eat and what may be causing the issues.