1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow Cannabis allergies

Discussion in 'Autoflower Myth Busters' started by GrowSpurt, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Illini4life

Illini4life Welcome to the CannaZone

It's a thing. A guy I knew broke out in hives and couldn't breathe from smoking his first bowl ever in high school. I smoked the same stuff along with all the other people there and nothing. He had to go to emergency room and all. So don't say it's not a thing because I have seen it first hand

Not trying to say you are wrong but it definitely is a few and far between thing and I never heard of a single person besides that having an allergic reaction so I would also call bs unless they break out in hives and can't breathe

2. GrowSpurt

GrowSpurt Auto Warrior

No one said allergies aren’t a thing. It should be known she did not smoke it or come in direct contact with it. Reading through the entire thread may add some context. Sim simma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OregonBlackBear likes this.
  3. Illini4life

I did believe me. Sorry it's happening, really, but you have two choices flip em the bird or stop right? I just wanted to point out that allergies are a thing like someone claimed they were not

As for my buddy he didn't even need to smoke it being around it would set him off if it was some potent stuff

4. GrowSpurt

GrowSpurt Auto Warrior

I think we can all agree that allergies are a thing, I have them myself. I think we can also agree that people conveniently choose when to have an intolerance, allergy or anything else just to hear themselves talk, push an agenda or create drama to feel purpose or fulfillment in their lives.

In this instance:

1. She lived in a grow op symptom free for several years
    2. She didn’t have any ‘allergies’ until she found out what the smell was (which incidentally wasn’t even from my grow)
    3. When in direct contact she couldn’t identify the smell nor did she show any symptoms during or post
    4. She’s regularly around the kids, hugs them etc right after they smoke pot and even comments on it now but does not show any symptoms

It’s essentially when she smells what she ‘thinks’ is pot, it kicks up, depending on who you are of course. Any symptom you name she’ll adopt. She’s a raging alcoholic who doesn’t have much going for her.

People love to be outraged. Why we thrive on conflict I’ll never know.

5. Illini4life

Then it sounds like you have the answer haha :cheers:

GrowSpurt likes this.
  6. Illini4life

I don't know what the laws are like there so maybe look into that and see if she can make your life a living hell with complaints to the county, city, etc. It would be worth the research in my opinion

Mizzo81 likes this.
  7. GrowSpurt

GrowSpurt Auto Warrior

It’s legal to possess and grow now and it’s everywhere (just like it was before legalization). You would have to live off the grid or in a bunker to avoid it now, it’s quite pervasive.

Legally there isn’t anything she can do. Morally I wouldn’t want to contribute to someone’s suffering and would take corrective measures if I was the cause.

I can smell her smoking as I type this and I’m allergic to cigarette smoke (not to mention the dangers of 2nd hand)...I do my best to avoid it since it’s also everywhere and mind my business.

Mizzo81 likes this.
  8. James Walker

James Walker Qualified Live Stoner

We have internal cannabinoid receptors we evolved to have these so in this case it would probably be more to do with plant material or she would be allergic to herself no? Not saying your wrong either man Im no Dr just doesn't ring right to me.... If you've got carbon filters I'd imagine this would trap those particals as filter covers get caked after a while a we all know...

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Mizzo81 likes this.