• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Cannabis Books - Recomended Reading

Keyser

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey, sorry to bump this but is this thread to be considered dead due to copyright issues or something or should we upload what we have? I deleted most of what I once had but I could still offer:

Jorge Cervantes - Marijuana Horticulture - The Indoor-Outdoor Medical Growers Bible, 6x PDF, 496MB (I believe 4 of those 6 parts were once up here)
Jorge Cervantes - Marijuana Horticulture, PDF, 130MB
Jorge Cervantes - Marijuana Grow Basics, PDF, 94MB
(video) Jorge Cervantes - Ultimate Grow 1, MP4, 700MB
(video) Jorge Cervantes - Ultimate Grow 2, XviD, 701MB (I believe there was also an "Ultimate Grow 3" but I deleted it on purpose... can't remember why though, dang Mazar)
(video) HIGH.TIMES.Presents.Nico.Escondido's.Grow.Like.A.Pro.DVDRip.XviD-EliteWareZ, 1.69GB

I like Cervantes and think people should buy his books but not everyone can just go to the store and buy them anonymously... there's plenty of paranoia to go around.

There's lots of that stuff on IRC, Usenet and OCHs... I don't use torrents for obvious reasons. I wouldn't mind trying to fill requests, IF this thread is not dead. If it is I'm sorry.